Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
Can Chapters 1 and 2 be reuploaded on here as only the new chapter 3 is included in the download.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Where is episode 1 & 2?
Episode 1 (PC / Mac / Android) is found here: .
Episode 2 (PC / Mac / Android) is found here: .

Edit: That works too. I've self-reported so that Episodes 1 and 2 can now be found directly on the OP. That should, hopefully, reduce questions about where they can be found. ;]

Last edited:
Reactions: Diobbath

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I would play this game if it was one cohesive story all the way through. I'm not sure why we split the whole thing into chapters, but it was a bad idea in my opinion.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, anal has 3x the amount of pain/pleasure cells than a pussy (average as it can trained of course).

This said, it quite common got a bad experience,information's do matter even if.
Starting by increasing sizes of dildos, use butplug of varied sizes and use adapted hydra/friction gel. As the ass don't get to produce anything on its one.
Then, going overboard lead to early inconticency, usual on late age but common among idiots SM etc.
Also, both can be trained as said, its as any other muscles, which is best made on a plug/dildo at first, but has quite a bonus as experience (both sides, even if probably more on man one ?).

As to cleaning, finding an enema kit is worth it, temps Boeing another story.

All considered, shibari and roleplay are the best, knowing the fin fixations can be used for baby cradle when needed.
Guess its mostly on the personal skills side as it isn't that know/used, no big surprise.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
my memory says that hubby assfucked his wifey and ofc there's dblpenetration on bad guy path and ...............
There has been no such scenes as assfucked or double penetration until now, and there won't be those kind of scenes in the future either.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes