Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
NOTE: At the end of Ep.3 0.12 it says Insane Erotica made a coding mistake in 0.11 and mixed up the paths for one of the choices, so you need to go back to the start of 0.11 and start playing from there for this update (he said sorry about that too).

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
NOTE: At the end of Ep.3 0.12 it says Insane Erotica made a coding mistake in 0.11 and mixed up the paths for one of the choices, so you need to go back to the start of 0.11 and start playing from there for this update (he said sorry about that too).
That's the devs problem then.

Reactions: Back

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I haven't actually played this yet, but have been keeping an eye on the updates. I feel like every update is just "touching". Has this gotten any further than petting?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
every time I see this updated, I check changelog, see nothing there, then forget about the game. You might want to update those changelogs my man.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I found the guide for episode one, but I don't see one for episode two, and the op link only seems to be for episode three.

What happens if you turn off ntr, but chose bad route as it is called in the episode one guide.
I find it a bit confusing, is the good answers just for picking a single girl, and bad with ntr off, for harem or what, the episode 1 and 3 guide being so different is confusing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I find it a bit confusing, is the good answers just for picking a single girl, and bad with ntr off, for harem or what, the episode 1 and 3 guide being so different is confusing.
no harem (afaik) but you can bang all 3 at same time (not literally although).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I did not attack your game, you are the one with the problem, I am enjoying the game.
In the genre it says NTR optional, I was merely asking how to avoid it.

Reactions: Back

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I did not attack your game, you are the one with the problem, I am enjoying the game.
In the genre it says NTR optional, I was merely asking how to avoid it.
Yeah, it was nice when you just asked how to avoid it.
But it wasn't nice anymore when you said 'ntr cuck/shit', which was deleted by the staff.
Thank you for playing this game. I'm glad that you enjoy it. But please don't say 'ntr cuck/shit' anymore.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes