eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
I am really liking the 3rd episode. Feels more personal to MC and look like there are chances for more fetishes like cheating, NTR, swinging, cuckolding in the future.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did I miss something with the Elly and Ha-young scene? When we visit her house they disappear for a bit and Ha-young later explains Elly was showing her the sex toys just felt like I was missing something from that scene.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Did I miss something with the Elly and Ha-young scene? When we visit her house they disappear for a bit and Ha-young later explains Elly was showing her the sex toys just felt like I was missing something from that scene.
No, you didn't. In Epi 3, all scenes must be appear before the MC's eyes or some people tell him. In this case, I didn't have enough time to build that scene (Ha-Young's flashback memory) so I keep it that way. In the future when I build the scene inside Elly's room (Ha-Young x Elly), I'll may add it if I think I need to.

Reactions: Mormont

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too bad that mc's timejumps were forgotten.

ha-young is almost too naive to be taken seriously.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
.5 is a higher number than .13

I just have to be honest and say it lol. Can be confusing for the few of us with the power of math. This version should be 1.3 or somewhere between .5 and 1.0 in my opinion.

Just trying to help, love the game!
well true except it should been 0.05 but devs are lazy.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes