cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What non-NTR route are those in? I got none of those in this latest update, following the walkthrough.
let's try again: last 2 pics are from when mc spies girls via their laptop cams (he bought some hacking tool).

if above is still off topic discussion then I give up and won't post to this thread.

Reactions: mofonistik

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not much future in a wife that will fucked by alot of or any other guys ... that would suck

Reactions: cib64

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It sucks to play the NTR route then complain about it.
honestly i have play this game . well at the start .. till the ntr thing was added ... after it was added , all i could think of was my 1st ex wife .. that did enjoy fucking every neighbor that lived around us .. until she got pregnant .. and i hadn't had sex with her in like 6 months .. i was afraid she would give me something i could take a shot for ... i asked her who the daddy was and she said she honestly didn't know ... i guess that why i hate ntr games so much .. sorry

Reactions: cib64 and ding dong

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
honestly i have play this game . well at the start .. till the ntr thing was added ... after it was added , all i could think of was my 1st ex wife .. that did enjoy fucking every neighbor that lived around us .. until she got pregnant .. and i hadn't had sex with her in like 6 months .. i was afraid she would give me something i could take a shot for ... i asked her who the daddy was and she said she honestly didn't know ... i guess that why i hate ntr games so much .. sorry
You could play the non-ntr routes. But if you don't play games with ntr eventhough it's avoidable, that's cool because it's your choice.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I see a lot of people don't like NTR because of real life experiences like you. But people like NTR mostly like it because of seeing how the girl is corrupted. And I like how the game has many endings so I develop 4 routes.
yeah i am downloading now gonna see what you've done with it since i last played version 2 .. i guess ep1 :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Insane Erotica Tried the game not so long ago and was pleasantly surprised (I loved the cheating scenes from the narrator PoV), but the release I tried went straight to some endings (sadly) so I was conviced the game was to be considered finished. Is it? Because I'd love to see it continued (and to support it)

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes