Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
If near the end you choose "Don't drink" and then don't sleep with her, it loops way way back instead of letting you see the ntr scene with he cunni+sex scene.
Thank you for discovering this. I'm uploading e03v0.15fixed to fix it at the moment.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah I check the tag and nothing is there. Maybe I forgot to say this I directly download the game when its first release. Maybe they add "ntr" and "rape" tag after I played the game or maybe I'm just blind.
Then your problem is just the tags, not the quality of the game. There are a lot of non-ntr games already. And NTR is just a route in the game. So I won't change the way this game and my future games go.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah I check the tag and nothing is there. Maybe I forgot to say this I directly download the game when its first release. Maybe they add "ntr" and "rape" tag after I played the game or maybe I'm just blind.
I checked your previous comments. You played version 0.3, which means there was already NTR tag at that time (I don't know when they added Rape tag). And this is just like what I said above: My game isn't bad for those who hate NTR if they know how to play (or at least using the walkthrough).

I received a bullshit message lecturing me to remove NTR if I wanted to have more support (and of course: more money). But I don't develop games for kids who can't face what can happen in reality and think they don't need to be worried about losing the women. So I will just develop games this way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, well why doesn't someone put it all in one place so we don't have to download and extract so many things? It sounds like a decent game but I find that kind of stuff annoying.
would be quite a big download and each ep is it's own game.

May 19, 2020
I played it all... took maybe an hour... I've played games 3 times as long on this site and they were all one file.
Yes, and not everyone has the ability to do that. That's why compressed versions of games exist, some people can't play games with 5 GB of data, so in some cases people split the "episodes" into different, smaller downloads.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played it all... took maybe an hour... I've played games 3 times as long on this site and they were all one file.
some games are in 1 file, some are in 2+ files as each chapter/episode/etc where each is it's own game and some have new version of game and update patch for those who have prev. version.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I checked your previous comments. You played version 0.3, which means there was already NTR tag at that time (I don't know when they added Rape tag). And this is just like what I said above: My game isn't bad for those who hate NTR if they know how to play (or at least using the walkthrough).

I received a bullshit message lecturing me to remove NTR if I wanted to have more support (and of course: more money). But I don't develop games for kids who can't face what can happen in reality and think they don't need to be worried about losing the women. So I will just develop games this way.
That's stupid. I think that is not me. Maybe my cousin use my account and I blame him for this. And I swear I played this game only first release and I'm not lying. Also I'm not asking to remove "ntr" and "rape" in-game. just because I don't like it.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I don't like feet very much... you know cause they don't do much for me. I know nobody cares that I don't like feet, so I just don't bring it up. Why would I waste my time? Who knows. Its just... if you don't like NTR... Why? Why the FUCK are you Here!? You're just here. They're here right now! Looking at a thread of a game that contains NTR and typing shit Onto the thread.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I don't like feet very much... you know cause they don't do much for me. I know nobody cares that I don't like feet, so I just don't bring it up. Why would I waste my time? Who knows. Its just... if you don't like NTR... Why? Why the FUCK are you Here!? You're just here. They're here right now! Looking at a thread of a game that contains NTR and typing shit Onto the thread.
Because they think they are superior to those who like NTR. They're preaching that to me, trying to convert me into another NTR-hater.

• Sad
Reactions: Lou111

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The talk of pregnancy keeps coming up with the girls is it safe to assume that could happen at some point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say not fixed since game looped after visiting tara's other house and that black guy tried again to fuck ha.

again no idea if right choices were made (need wt for that) but nonetheless still nice update. forgot to say on earlier releases but big plus from quite realistic voices.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i'd say not fixed since game looped after visiting tara's other house and that black guy tried again to fuck ha.

again no idea if right choices were made (need wt for that) but nonetheless still nice update. forgot to say on earlier releases but big plus from quite realistic voices.
The loop doesn't affect Rory's scene (Corruption route).

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes