aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Never played this game before, want to start from the beginning, wondering though if i need to download all episodes from 1-3 or if i can download the latest update and with that play the whole game. Would really appreciate the help <3

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Insane Erotica Tried the game not so long ago and was pleasantly surprised (I loved the cheating scenes from the narrator PoV), but the release I tried went straight to some endings (sadly) so I was conviced the game was to be considered finished. Is it? Because I'd love to see it continued (and to support it)
Please show me your screenshot about the ending because I'm pretty sure there's no scene depicting anything about ending in e03v0.14.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Never played this game before, want to start from the beginning, wondering though if i need to download all episodes from 1-3 or if i can download the latest update and with that play the whole game. Would really appreciate the help <3
Depends on you. Start from the beginning or start from e03 is okay.

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Hey do I need to download all 3 versions separately or it is included in the latest version?
And does anyone have a walkthrough?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey do I need to download all 3 versions separately or it is included in the latest version?
And does anyone have a walkthrough?
separate downloads. all wts (except for latest update) are posted to this thread so search.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
will there be Elly path or this game just focused on Ha-young ? i feel like she has all the time screen lol if possible dev make all 3 girls have same amount of content

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will there be Elly path or this game just focused on Ha-young ? i feel like she has all the time screen lol if possible dev make all 3 girls have same amount of content
ha-young is main and rest get their scenes when it suits.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
My Future Wife Episode 3, V 0.14 Walkthrough

Walkthrough: MEGA

P.S. I'm not the creator of the Walkthrough, the Walkthrough is the official version created by the dev.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
have v0.6-0.10 and v0.11-0.13 walkthrough??pleas.....

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
All this argument of NTR in an optional NTR game ends now. Guys, go find another silly battlefield, outside F95zone, of course. Thank you.
Just an idea here, but, maybe in a situation like this there could be variant tags.
Such as:
"X" tag (optional)
"X" tag (base)
The latter leaving out (base); both omitting "tag".

In this case being:
NTR (Optional)
Instead of just being:
NTR

The idea being that this could be applied to tags that could be considered something that the player might want to avoid.
In my case I avoided "SpaceCorps XXX" mostly because the Futa tag. But I eventually decided, "well worst comes to worst I just close and delete" it turns out that it is actually a pretty good game.

Long story short, the (base) tag can have a habit of making you think it could be a required part of the game.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If near the end you choose "Don't drink" and then don't sleep with her, it loops way way back instead of letting you see the ntr scene with he cunni+sex scene.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I played this game last year ago and it's a good game. But now when I see the tag it's make me uncomfortanble now. "NTR" and "Rape" tag is my worst nightmare. I'm just expressing myself though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes