BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hello dear dev, I came here because I wanted to delete my message, which I wrote before, . I was angry when I wrote it, and then I was angry with myself. I want to apologize to you. I like your game, and as you do it, it's in your hands, I'm sorry again and good luck with your game, I'll be happy to play the next episode

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
hello dear dev, I came here because I wanted to delete my message, which I wrote before, . I was angry when I wrote it, and then I was angry with myself. I want to apologize to you. I like your game, and as you do it, it's in your hands, I'm sorry again and good luck with your game, I'll be happy to play the next episode
I'm not a staff. I can't delete anyone's comments. I don't even remember reading any comments from you, which means the staff deleted them before I could read. Thank you for your kind words.

jameslesnar

Jul 3, 2018
-

- -

Reactions: bt67home

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
hello dev, do every new update really require to redownload all files including from the previous versions. Can you make them to be more like a patch instead? I'm considering pledging to your patreon hoping the updates will come regularly

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
hello dev, do every new update really require to redownload all files including from the previous versions. Can you make them to be more like a patch instead? I'm considering pledging to your patreon hoping the updates will come regularly
You don't need to re-download all files. The previous episodes are still the same. You only need to download the new version. We can't join 3 episodes because it will be a big file and the people who don't have money to buy mega or can't access mega (China for example) can't download the game. That's why I split it into episodes so none of my supporters can't download it.

I've been releasing a new version every month until now.

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
You don't need to re-download all files. The previous episodes are still the same. You only need to download the new version. We can't join 3 episodes because it will be a big file and the people who don't have money to buy mega or can't access mega (China for example) can't download the game. That's why I split it into episodes so none of my supporters can't download it.
Understood, and thank you for the quick reply. Does it mean if I haven't download the ep3 v0.15, it will not be included on the v0.16 and I have to download it separately?

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Understood, and thank you for the quick reply. Does it mean if I haven't download the ep3 v0.15, it will not be included on the v0.16 and I have to download it separately?
e03v0.16 includes all e03 so you don't need to download e03v0.15.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Speaking of Episode 3 v0.16 when is it releasing for public?
I released to the public in the past. But there's no reason to do it anymore because there will be some people do it before me.
a for effort.
And zero for destroying my motivation. I thought several times about stopping developing games when someone leaked it before I did.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
No worries this time... links are dead
Another nervous day for you
I used the past tense, which means I don't care about that anymore.
They leak the game, that's fine. I stop releasing it to the public.
Another day for you to wait.

• Sad
Reactions: DS1Q
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes