D

Deleted member 2767565

I still don't understand why some people complain about long/short updates when they don't support the developer. A long update or a short update, 2 months for an update or 1 month for an update, the developer has the responsibility to discuss about that with his supporters because he's using their money to develop the game the supporters want. And he also has to keep his words. I think it's funny to see someone criticizes me about short updates when the people who are supporting me don't say anything. It's not because they're not as smart as the complainers, it's because they understand that I'm trying my best.

View attachment 1136227

If you want to judge, judge the devs who go on vacations for months even though they still charge money.
I'm sorry, but I do not understand this situation.
Why do you feel you have to defend yourself, your strategy and/or your output against the opinions and demands of people who, unlike your patrons, have no interest whatsoever in seriously supporting the development of your visual novel?
Why does the judgment of ghosts seem to weigh in the slightest upon you or your conscience?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks, that helps with finding it, knowing it has to be from there. Saves filling through DAZ and Co. sites.
If you want to download for free look here:

Use the googledrive link

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018
After so long, back to this game, i only played few update of ep 1 . Anyone could recommend should i play each ep or can straight to ep 2 or 3 ?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I think people are too hard and demanding of this Dev without even realizing how committed the Dev is. Before I continue let me get the disclaimer out of the way. I am not a fan of this game. It lost my interest with the direction of the game very early on. This does not mean I lost my right to critique or criticize. It just means that I can't critique or criticize from the point I last play. Why this matters is, I been keeping up with this thread waiting for the game to progress and get finished so that I may try again and give an honest review based upon completion. <----All that is not what this is. I just wanted to point out that people under estimate this Dev and I find it unfair and unjust. Dev is not only making great renders for this project that they alone are making, but they are also engaging frequently on the forums. Something that doesn't actually happen alot. Because of this if there is ever an interpretation that needs expanding or explaining it's always there. It is also well documented what direction the game is going. There is no guessing games here. You aren't left wondering, will the game have this or that? You know in advance because the Dev has engaged with the members of this forum and literally told you what the game will contain. In short, you can't download this game ever and say, "that's not the direction I was expecting this to go". This honesty isn't common currently. People use underhanded tactics to persuade players into getting into a game that contains content they aren't interested in, by skirting the rules as best they can to include things close to but not technically NTR. This Dev had NEVER done that. They have ALWAYS been up front about what is in the game and what is going to be in the game.
So yeah the updates might not be very big always or frequent but the Dev is engaging and honest. You can't accuse the Dev of trying to trick people or even suggest they are in it for the money. Trust me, they are well aware that they could be making alot more money. The formula on this site isn't that difficult, good renders + cheesy Story + Harem = Bank. We all know that! To the Dev, they are making a piece of Art filled with their love and hardworking telling a story that is true to them and because of that, what Patreons they do have are all loyal. So I get it, the game isn't always going in the direction we like, or getting the updates we want, but let's be greatful that they give their time to interact with us, to be honest with us and to not prey on us for our wallets.

Thanks Dev for all your hard work.

Reactions: packard1928

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
As it is, I think I've missed a lot since I try following the Hay-Young Lim Marriage line. But let me say this to the dev: Follow your line of thought. Many of the trolls here just want wank on sex scenes and don't appreciate the development of the characters. But to my opinion it gives the story more depth and plausibility. Keep it up and don't get distracted by any jerks you don't want to serve in the first place.;)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think people are too hard and demanding of this Dev without even realizing how committed the Dev is. Before I continue let me get the disclaimer out of the way. I am not a fan of this game. It lost my interest with the direction of the game very early on. This does not mean I lost my right to critique or criticize. It just means that I can't critique or criticize from the point I last play. Why this matters is, I been keeping up with this thread waiting for the game to progress and get finished so that I may try again and give an honest review based upon completion. <----All that is not what this is. I just wanted to point out that people under estimate this Dev and I find it unfair and unjust. Dev is not only making great renders for this project that they alone are making, but they are also engaging frequently on the forums. Something that doesn't actually happen alot. Because of this if there is ever an interpretation that needs expanding or explaining it's always there. It is also well documented what direction the game is going. There is no guessing games here. You aren't left wondering, will the game have this or that? You know in advance because the Dev has engaged with the members of this forum and literally told you what the game will contain. In short, you can't download this game ever and say, "that's not the direction I was expecting this to go". This honesty isn't common currently. People use underhanded tactics to persuade players into getting into a game that contains content they aren't interested in, by skirting the rules as best they can to include things close to but not technically NTR. This Dev had NEVER done that. They have ALWAYS been up front about what is in the game and what is going to be in the game.
So yeah the updates might not be very big always or frequent but the Dev is engaging and honest. You can't accuse the Dev of trying to trick people or even suggest they are in it for the money. Trust me, they are well aware that they could be making alot more money. The formula on this site isn't that difficult, good renders + cheesy Story + Harem = Bank. We all know that! To the Dev, they are making a piece of Art filled with their love and hardworking telling a story that is true to them and because of that, what Patreons they do have are all loyal. So I get it, the game isn't always going in the direction we like, or getting the updates we want, but let's be greatful that they give their time to interact with us, to be honest with us and to not prey on us for our wallets.

Thanks Dev for all your hard work.
I agree! Remember this is a Piriate site. For the most part a large percentage do not support the Dev's ... yet play for free. A few have the gaul to to complain about path content renders and so on. If I developed something and put out for use (for free ), I would be piss off also if some continually complained and complained. If you do not like it... move on... silently you will not be missed .

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, if the dev never split the game most of the player will game over in ep2 and never get to see ep3.

Yes, beside the content update the dev also improve on past update story script which a lot of other dev fail to do so. I will say is a great work.

I did a in-game walkthrough mod which you can find in the op.
I did check your post about the mods, im using android actually so i checked your android port with mod its on version .17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last update was weird. only sexscene on not that good path and if didn't select that path then short play.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
guys! you want the ice cream girl at first the episode? i'm not sure if they're the same character but she's one of the L.I in the game called jealousy (play engagement first), idk, i was playing jealousy earlier and i saw ha-young and hui-bing there then i remember mfw 1st ep when they hang out at the ice cream parlor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys! you want the ice cream girl at first the episode? i'm not sure if they're the same character but she's one of the L.I in the game called jealousy (play engagement first), idk, i was playing jealousy earlier and i saw ha-young and hui-bing there then i remember mfw 1st ep when they hang out at the ice cream parlor.
yes it's crossover between games.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes