readertto

Apr 30, 2021
Hi

I had finished episode 1 and loved the game quite a lot, thank you InsanErotica for your hard effort.

I intend to replay with NTR on to see more scenes, however I can't clear the save files even when I deleted the whole save folder. I'm not familiar with Ren'Py's mechanism, so anyone please help. How can I have a clean start without all previous save that will cause me confusion with 2nd runthrough?

Rgds

quemfoianao

Dec 26, 2017
Hi

I had finished episode 1 and loved the game quite a lot, thank you InsanErotica for your hard effort.

I intend to replay with NTR on to see more scenes, however I can't clear the save files even when I deleted the whole save folder. I'm not familiar with Ren'Py's mechanism, so anyone please help. How can I have a clean start without all previous save that will cause me confusion with 2nd runthrough?

Rgds
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/renpy
erase the folder myfuturewife

readertto

Apr 30, 2021
oh...
thanks
of course. stupid me. Nowadays save files all shadows there like dna storage bank...

Thanks again.

Mar 5, 2019
I'm a freelancer. Some months ago, a game developer posted a recruitment to find helpers. I couldn't accept the offer because the payment was too low for me. But I thought what he was doing was interesting. So I asked him about his project. After following him for some times, I decided to start my own project: My Future Wife, an erotic game.
Check my page for more detail. No relationship with him. I denied his offer because $1 per image is too low.

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT SOMETHING DONT DO IT FOR FREE . Great Decision

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is right, but the Dev over a week ago put a "thread updated on 10th May" on the first post. Somebody joked that this was made by a timetraveller, but it seems that today an update should arrive. So we should press our thumbs for V0.19 arriving sometime today.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm? The "10.5. update" change in the starting post was made by InsanErotica, the Dev of the game himself. So it should not be a leak.
10.5 for patrons, freeloaders either same day or later.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That is right, but the Dev over a week ago put a "thread updated on 10th May" on the first post. Somebody joked that this was made by a timetraveller, but it seems that today an update should arrive. So we should press our thumbs for V0.19 arriving sometime today.
Last month (April 10th), the moderator updated v0.18 after someone sent it to F95, but he/she typed it wrong as May 10th. I haven't said anything about v0.19 would be for public on May 10th.

Hmm? The "10.5. update" change in the starting post was made by InsanErotica, the Dev of the game himself. So it should not be a leak.
You saw the one changed the post was me because some weeks later (after the May 10th incident), I changed the cover photo (without editing the updated thread date).

Reactions: Bse and dra4654

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Last month (April 10th), the moderator updated v0.18 after someone sent it to F95, but he/she typed it wrong as May 10th. I haven't said anything about v0.19 would be for public on May 10th.

You saw the one changed the post was me because some weeks later (after the May 10th incident), I changed the cover photo (without editing the updated thread date).
Hi! Aha, thanks for clearing this up! Hope dies last.;)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So does this game have sharing?

I'm confused because there seems to be something about a sharing route but then saw a post from the dev talking about him not supporting this kind of kink/ntr.

So which is which?

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes