BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the game. But I'm very weird playing: I don't see more than one ending, not even if the choice is made at the end of the game. If the game doesn't have a harem ending, then I prefer to focus on one LI (if there is only one that interests me) and avoid romantic relationships and sex scenes with the rest. On the other hand, if I'm interested in 2 or more, then I will not choose and I prefer to leave the game.

For now the game has been interesting and entertaining, but in the Walkthrough I have seen that in the end you have to choose between the 3 LIs. Personally, I don't feel like choosing between LIs, so although it may be weird, I prefer to leave the game now.

Finally, wish Insane Erotica luck with the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For now the game has been interesting and entertaining, but in the Walkthrough I have seen that in the end you have to choose between the 3 LIs. Personally, I don't feel like choosing between LIs, so although it may be weird, I prefer to leave the game now.
well game's name is my future WIFE not my future HAREM.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well game's name is my future WIFE not my future HAREM.
And in Baldur's Gate II you don't set foot in that city for the entire game.

Anyway, I'm not going to play the game, and I will proceed to ignore it.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I came for pregnancy and the most related thing to it was a warning in the walkthrough that "she will get pregnant".

there's no pregnancy yet. The cake is a lie. Please remove the tag for now
Seeing this was a while ago and the game has been updated since, is this still the case?

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
My Future Wife Walkthrough Episode 1,2 & 3 [V.0.17]

Episode 1 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 2 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 3 Walkthrough: MEGA

P.S. I'm not the creator of the Walkthrough, the Walkthrough is the official version created by the dev.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Update Ep.3 please

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes