PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
not want to break the game...

but i personnaly dont think its possible to change the futur. we are what we are and what we are supposed to become.
we make mistake that we couldnt avoid in any way. we take decision that can have huge impact , positive or negative, but we can't and couldn't change them, we dont have choice, we just follow our already straigth builded road until we reach the end and fall to our death. they are no shortcut, no external way, only one straigth road.

meh.. i just completly destroy the game for myself , lol, got selfish as fuck XD

i wont give this game a try, because well... my comment just explain it by itself. And i m not into changing my solid mind even for fantasy stuff that go against it. i wont enjoy it considering i couldnt believe it in any way. (maybe because its more "realist" than "fantasy" for me)

but still good luck. :D
You may not change the future for a large population, but your choices will affect your future, and your actions will effect others also. Its effects maybe linear or logarithmic. Have you ever pointed the video camera at a monitor which it was playing on and seen a seemingly endless repetition of smaller and smaller similar images within one another. The known universe I believe has at least eleven dimensions. Most humans have six senses, some have esp, some have chromatic vision that they can see sound .... frequencies are the common mathematical denominator. Math is not racist, but it is a key. So I believe you can affect the future some of us to a greater degree than others.

Reactions: stole

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.20] [InsanErotica] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 952 MB / 487 MB - MFW_e03v0.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 935 MB / 470 MB - MFW_e03v0.20-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Is the game is worth for the non ntr player??
Or the main focus of the game is only ntr?
You are able to entirely avoid NTR if you wish. I enjoy a games with a little jealously and competition makes it more of a payoff to beat off rival lovers so even if you don't like NTR it's still a fun game (and if you make the right choices rivals will only flirt with the girls but it won't ever be reciprocated)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You are able to entirely avoid NTR if you wish. I enjoy a games with a little jealously and competition makes it more of a payoff to beat off rival lovers so even if you don't like NTR it's still a fun game (and if you make the right choices rivals will only flirt with the girls but it won't ever be reciprocated)
Yeah right its just how you play your cards. If you play your cards right you can even get a harem for yourself where you fuck all of them but the rivals get none.

Reactions: travin213

zedout

Jun 16, 2021
I've just played your 3 episdoes and want to say they're brilliant! The quality you get from big name studios. Looking forward to episode 4 and seeing further corruption (sluttiness, cam/cosplay, hypnosis, etc)

Others have probably asked but is there any ETA at all?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.20]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.20]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

di un fan

My Future Wife Ep. 1 [ v0.5 ]

My Future Wife Ep.2 [v0.10]

My Future Wife Ep. 3 [v0.19]

of My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

di un fan My Future Wife [Ep. 3 v0.18]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

NEW UPDATE Version: Episode 3 v0.20

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes