cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wasn't really able to find the Harem route. All I found was NTR and sharing other than the vanilla one....
play with wt.

Are the Ntr route and sharing the main attention in this game ?,or does the harem and love route have the same quality and amount of h scences?
ntr and sharing paths have more scenes since on those mc's mfw gets fucked by other guys.

Reactions: ___abbas___

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
The game is awesome, just recently discovered it!!! She got sanctioned forbidden! ))) A girlfriend told me to play this game only on her day off! It's hard for her to study at university. ;)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Got a few questions. First, why does the ending of episode 1 give a series of letters, yet you don't use them to continue on in episode 2? Also, why does episode 3 start off with asking if you saw blood when you had sex with the girlfriend? I play as the nice guy and never have had that happen in episode 2. I just downloaded the walkthrough mods, so I'll see if I'm not playing right. Just curious if I'm supposed to play as an asshole, or a little of both or what? Good game, from what I've played. Keep up the good work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got a few questions. First, why does the ending of episode 1 give a series of letters, yet you don't use them to continue on in episode 2? Also, why does episode 3 start off with asking if you saw blood when you had sex with the girlfriend? I play as the nice guy and never have had that happen in episode 2. I just downloaded the walkthrough mods, so I'll see if I'm not playing right. Just curious if I'm supposed to play as an asshole, or a little of both or what? Good game, from what I've played. Keep up the good work.
let's see: 1. letters were original use of ep1 continuing to ep2 but dev changed his mind, 2. mc is supposed to have sex with his future wife at 1 point and if there was blood then mc was her 1st and if wasn't then mc got sloppy seconds, 3. no need to be asshole since you can have solo romance path with mfw too.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
let's see: 1. letters were original use of ep1 continuing to ep2 but dev changed his mind, 2. mc is supposed to have sex with his future wife at 1 point and if there was blood then mc was her 1st and if wasn't then mc got sloppy seconds, 3. no need to be asshole since you can have solo romance path with mfw too.
Yeah. I went the route of the walkthrough mod. Still didn't have sex with her in the second episode. Started to, then she stopped it, and I chose the one the mod says to do to keep the relationship. No sex with her, but sex with her best friend and with Elly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah. I went the route of the walkthrough mod. Still didn't have sex with her in the second episode. Started to, then she stopped it, and I chose the one the mod says to do to keep the relationship. No sex with her, but sex with her best friend and with Elly.
play with pdf wt.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes