Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Does Ep3 include episodes 1 and 2 ?, or do I have to play the previous ones separately
Hi, you have to play all episodes seperatly at the moment, but the creator stated some time ago that one day he would combine all episodes into one. Still, currently all episodes are seperate, the coming episode 4 as well.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
If I have free time, I will revamp Episode 01-02-03.
  • Episode 01-02 will be joined into one, re-rendered, added Ha-Young protagonist route (and maybe also Hui-Bing protagonist route).
  • Episode 03 will be added Ha-Young protagonist route (and maybe also Hui-Bing protagonist route).
Hi, you have to play all episodes seperatly at the moment, but the creator stated some time ago that one day he would combine all episodes into one. Still, currently all episodes are seperate, the coming episode 4 as well.
No, I won't join all episodes into one.

jnova22

Jun 21, 2020
Trying out the latest version and there was a reference to Lucia and Marcus from prev episode...I don't think they were in my playthrough. Was there an extra scene in Ep3?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 122M
SHA1SUM: 9fbad3145f098e246b923ab82e7b67e97d79c4bc
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Trying out the latest version and there was a reference to Lucia and Marcus from prev episode...I don't think they were in my playthrough. Was there an extra scene in Ep3?
Same also that scene seems to lockout the only one on the harem path this episode at least according to the ending sequence.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Same also that scene seems to lockout the only one on the harem path this episode at least according to the ending sequence.
I have not tried out the new version much, so I have not seen all combinations of the starting questions, but Ep4 looks to develop really nice. Seeing Ha-Young´s version of the events could be good.
But one question to the audience;): Who knows the names of the DAZ models for "Elly" and "Lucia"?

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes