Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So f95 is where all new adult game updates get Leaked cus I can't find it anywhere.
Yesno, sometimes updates are available elsewhere first, but most times F95 is among the first ones to get it. Depends on several factors, e.g. if the Dev has good or poor relations with F95, how they distribute (for example, some Devs update on F95 for free, so you might have to wait a bit longer, since they naturally give it to their patrons first) or how popular the game in question is. Sometimes games are available immediatly, at other times everyone waits patiently (or not so much) for the leaks or the Dev uipdate.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My Future Wife Walkthrough Episode 1,2 & 3 [V.0.17]

Episode 1 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 2 Walkthrough: MEGA
Episode 3 Walkthrough: MEGA

P.S. I'm not the creator of the Walkthrough, the Walkthrough is the official version created by the dev.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you please reupload the wt. thanks

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Since it sounds like from the premise, a lot can change by choice, are you locked into Ha-Young Kim as MC's wife? Noticed another model in the screenshots I much preferred. Haven't played the game yet, but I'm not really as interested if Ha-Young is locked in as MC's wife.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since it sounds like from the premise, a lot can change by choice, are you locked into Ha-Young Kim as MC's wife? Noticed another model in the screenshots I much preferred. Haven't played the game yet, but I'm not really as interested if Ha-Young is locked in as MC's wife.
No, you are not looked in with Ha-Young becoming your Wife. This might happen often, but there are other paths and alternate ends as well.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok... *Ahem*. New question. Are any of the female character models you have options to marry/date not Asian? Can't help what we're turned on by and Asian women just don't do it for me unless they're Polynesian or generally darker-skinned, rounder-eyed islander type Asian girls. Into white, Indian, Hispanic, Middle-Eastern & Native American though.

Began play-through and noticed the first two girls had more East Asian looks, which aren't really my thing.

• Angry
Reactions: dark.knight48

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok... *Ahem*. New question. Are any of the female character models you have options to marry/date not Asian? Can't help what we're turned on by and Asian women just don't do it for me unless they're Polynesian or generally darker-skinned, rounder-eyed islander type Asian girls. Into white, Indian, Hispanic, Middle-Eastern & Native American though.

Began play-through and noticed the first two girls had more East Asian looks, which aren't really my thing.
Yes, there is. Ellie is the main non-Asian girl you can pursue.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019

Nope.

Yes, there is. Ellie is the main non-Asian girl you can pursue.
Thanks to those racists, not anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: fbass and Mikedazz1

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019

Games-copies, clones. Or created by the same author under different nicknames, the essence does not change they are very similar.
Choose from the proposed to your liking.

It's torture having to wait, this has to be my favored game, and though I like the others that connect with this one, New Earth, Jealousy, Drama in the office, and Summer of Love? This one stands out for me, probably because of the Ll.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-earth-v0-14-miztyl.60074/
https://f95zone.to/threads/jealousy-v0-9-captain-kitty.42239/
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-of-love-v0-12-captain-kitty.58555/
https://f95zone.to/threads/drama-in-the-office-v0-7-nymphs.74084/

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I loved how embarrassed she was in the chat. How subscribers had to persuade her. And this time a completely different hero, not like her. Unleavened... a smack and a samotyk in the cunt. Boring!

is in Beta phase now. After our friend Jareth finishes checking typos, I'll release the official version. Thanks a lot for your help, everyone.

is available for $10 now. Thanks a lot for your help, everyone.
Poor kid can't get the release he wants so he attacks the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
Oh how angry the author was, but the claims to me fly by. I was expressing my opinion, my expectations. Part 1.24 is really meager. Regarding the posted pictures, which were then blocked by you, you're a rare guest in the communication on this site, and someone rare on patreon or even think. Authorship and links were saved by me, but since it is not allowed, I won't do it again, forgive me, eh?! :cry:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi! Are you changing the first part? Or do you mean in general for how Episode 4 is developing?
If you want a real answer, you can find me on discord. I rarely spend time on this forum because there are too many ungrateful people and racists here.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nope.

Thanks to those racists, not anymore.
Not sure what this is referring to exactly. I figured I might get facepalms from some zealots for asking what other options there were and for admitting that I'm one of the few guys out there that just isn't turned on by most Asian women. (For any offended zealots, that just means less competition IRL). But attraction or lack thereof isn't racist in itself, so hopefully you weren't referring to that.

Was just trying to see if this was a game I'd be interested in. Thanks.

Reactions: Gudil

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you want a real answer, you can find me on discord. I rarely spend time on this forum because there are too many ungrateful people and racists here.
Never been on discord so far, but it seems I might have to.:) We´ll see, but not tonight, it is late here, I have to go to bed. But it will be interesting what will happen in the thread down the road. Good Night to all!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes