Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I was banned from your discord just for asking a question about Ellie because I hadn't played for a while and I wanted to know what would happen with the progress in her story, if there would be a reboot of the entire game or would something happen in the story that would impede progress with her.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I was banned from your discord just for asking a question about Ellie because I hadn't played for a while and I wanted to know what would happen with the progress in her story, if there would be a reboot of the entire game or would something happen in the story that would impede progress with her.
I don't know what you're talking about. No one is banned just because they only ask a question like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well those games mentioned earlier share "few" things with eachothers.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Anyway, I read a few posts ago to see what was going on and man, unfortunately, there are people like that but don't let it bother you, I took a step and saw that your project has great potential.
Unfortunately, my country has a big difference in relation to the value of our national currency for the dollar, so it's difficult for me to give you some support, but I wish all the best and that your project works out.
note : I tried to log into discord again but it's getting an error that I can't accept the invitation.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Anyway, I read a few posts ago to see what was going on and man, unfortunately, there are people like that but don't let it bother you, I took a step and saw that your project has great potential.
Unfortunately, my country has a big difference in relation to the value of our national currency for the dollar, so it's difficult for me to give you some support, but I wish all the best and that your project works out.
note : I tried to log into discord again but it's getting an error that I can't accept the invitation.
Forget discord. You just need to ask me here.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone reupload Ch1-3 for Android to MEGA? Links are not working, Nopy is dead and other links are down.
Thx

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes