ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the screenshot make the girls look like either complete sluts or trouble magnets, is the non ntr path only about preventing the gf to be fucked by every dude she meet or is the story more intertaining than this for those not interested in ntr ? (setting seem funny but a story centered only on stalking the mc gf to prevent ntr is not what i'm looking for )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only downloading this game because NTR (Optional). Does that mean that NTR still happens, you just can't see it happen?
the screenshot make the girls look like either complete sluts or trouble magnets, is the non ntr path only about preventing the gf to be fucked by every dude she meet or is the story more intertaining than this for those not interested in ntr ? (setting seem funny but a story centered only on stalking the mc gf to prevent ntr is not what i'm looking for )
all paths are separate and if players chooses so then it doesn't happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this anwser may be interesting to someone asking if ntr is avoidable ... i'm asking if the story is only about mc stalking his gf to prevent ntr
no it isn't, he can can either join her when she goes somewhere or stay home.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Good question that ben akeba poses. If paths are separate, then does that mean that they happen regardless of each other? Basically they run parallel? If so, then it's not optional :/ or am I missing something?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Good question that ben akeba poses. If paths are separate, then does that mean that they happen regardless of each other? Basically they run parallel? If so, then it's not optional :/ or am I missing something?
pretty sure different path are like different time line or dimension whatever you want to name it and it have nothing to do with my question :S

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If paths are separate, then does that mean that they happen regardless of each other? Basically they run parallel? If so, then it's not optional :/ or am I missing something?
up to player in the end, for example after photoshoot in beachhouse mc can either prevent ntr to happen or allow it to happen and few other cases. if mc isn't with gf at the photoshoot then he has no idea what happens and don't think its shown either.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
watch stein gates, it'll explain better than me how different time line fonction ^^
How the dev uses time travel theory doesn't have to do anything with realism. But cheers for the pointer, although I can guess from your answer how it may unfold.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
How the dev uses time travel theory doesn't have to do anything with realism. But cheers for the pointer, although I can guess from your answer how it may unfold.
did not play the game, but an obvious path would be to put ntr scene as a bad end and rewind time making it a "non-ntr" path in the time line that reach the end another would be to say that what is shown is what happen in current time line and what is not shown is in a different one to make it short and an assault on english language >< (can't say it better i'm not that good in english ^^)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
up to player in the end, for example after photoshoot in beachhouse mc can either prevent ntr to happen or allow it to happen and few other cases. if mc isn't with gf at the photoshoot then he has no idea what happens and don't think its shown either.
So basically the mc is dating/marrying a whore that'll jump on the nearest dick the minute he's not looking? Please tell me I misinterpreted what you said.

• Haha
Reactions: Zyanid

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So basically the mc is dating/marrying a whore that'll jump on the nearest dick the minute he's not looking? Please tell me I misinterpreted what you said.
lol

well no since its upto player if he wants to share or allow cheating to happen. don't know what gf does when mc isn't with him. for example on that after photoshoot gf is very drunk so she isn't totally in control.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.10 star(s) 30 Votes