Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Some interesting developments in the new update and I am still trying to get all the hidden scenes, since there normally are some. But I came across a bug, so If Insaneerotica is still looking into the forum: During one of the visions (when they talk about the MC´s skin), the MC´s daughter Hannah is only correctly named "Hannah Koestler" at the beginning, then even when it is clear that Hannah is speaking Ha-Young´s name is displayed.
A stranger bug I came across was when I loaded a save of the MC and Ha-Young in the Disco near the end of the current version, where I played as Karl. For some strange reason the game thought I was playing as Ha-Young and went from there on the Ha-Young route.

Reactions: Insane Erotica

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Would it be better to send individual members who request a link, a link? Because I think the developer has been religiously DMCAing the uploads.

If someone has the link, please DM it to me. Thank you.
If someone has the link, please DM it to me. Thank you. x2 pleaashee danke

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I'm interested too.. Btw this is the only game i know that doesn't has uptade posted... I mean, it's normal that a new update is only for patreon in the beginning, but after some time all games get an update here..

Last edited:

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Some interesting developments in the new update and I am still trying to get all the hidden scenes, since there normally are some. But I came across a bug, so If Insaneerotica is still looking into the forum: During one of the visions (when they talk about the MC´s skin), the MC´s daughter Hannah is only correctly named "Hannah Koestler" at the beginning, then even when it is clear that Hannah is speaking Ha-Young´s name is displayed.
A stranger bug I came across was when I loaded a save of the MC and Ha-Young in the Disco near the end of the current version, where I played as Karl. For some strange reason the game thought I was playing as Ha-Young and went from there on the Ha-Young route.
Thanks, I fixed the problem with Hannah in the next release on June 12th. The other bug was fixed in 1.27, but you used the save from the previous code so you just don't need to use that save anymore.
#MeToo...:)
johnny-depp-trial-court-finger-1.jpg
I'm interested too.. Btw this is the only game i know that doesn't has uptade posted... I mean, it's normal that when a new update is only for patreon in the beginning, but after some time all games get an update here..
Either the game sucks so no one plays it anymore or the dev is a greedy bastard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those looking for 1.28 poke tatsuya25

anyways update was nice on harem path despite 1 wants mc to drop 1 girl but we'll see what happens in future.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the possibility to play from two perspectives now. Its new that u get insight also in the thoughts of the female character since this was never shown in previous chapters so far.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes