whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.28] [InsanErotica]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 275 MB

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this version! I tried all links except MEGA for the full sized version and they were all at over 1 hour download time. Saw this compression post, cancelled that download and with the gofile link, it was downloaded in less than 5 minutes via my shitty rural DSL. THANK YOU!

Reactions: bolabola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does it have the rape tag? :D
cause at least 1 girl gets raped unless mc intervenes (dunno if she getting raped has consequences since she's passed out so she doesn't know that she got raped).

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.28] [InsanErotica]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 275 MB

PC / MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some reason, the game does not respond and gives white screen just by opening the .exe anyone got this issue also ? tried downloading from 2 sources didnt change any.

also here's my log

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason, the game does not respond and gives white screen just by opening the .exe anyone got this issue also ? tried downloading from 2 sources didnt change any.

also here's my log
press shift+g and start game and choose other render.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
well normally it brings up screen to change renderer. you started game (dblclicked game.exe)while pressing those 2 keys?
yeah actually by giving admin's perm it worked but no when I clicked with shift g it was opening the highlighted folder rather than the game itself

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes