Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So I was really curious about share route but after ep 3 I have mixed felling, unless I'm doing something wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's how it supposed to be or there is some options that I missed?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So I was really curious about share route but after ep 3 I have mixed felling, unless I'm doing something wrong.

That's how it supposed to be or there is some options that I missed?
Yes, you missed some things. Hui-Bing
as for Ha-Young I recommend getting a walkthrough, since some important event decisions are not obvious at first. And experiment a bit with your decisions, even in the official walkthrough

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Yes, you missed some things. Hui-Bing
Yea, I know about it, but then there is no sharing with her at all.

as for Ha-Young I recommend getting a walkthrough, since some important event decisions are not obvious at first. And experiment a bit with your decisions, even in the official walkthrough
Thx! I may do so, the thing is I "like" sharing as long as I consent it but here so far it's more like I can only don't interrupt it in most cases...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yea, I know about it, but then there is no sharing with her at all.
Ahso, you like sharing the girls, but not the blackmail. I do not know if that is possible to share Hui-Bing without the blackmail,
So if you like sharing her, in this case you might have to accept this part.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ah so, you like sharing the girls, but not the blackmail.
More like I just don't like when it's behind my back/can't allow it, in short when I'm powerless I guess?
For example, the beach sharing scene feel a lot different for me when MC is a model just because it's MC who decide what to do (Wish it was like that with other scenes but I guess it's just me. :p), sadly even in this route she will cheat with Marcus if MC don't stop her (and could be so easy to add option there where MC can allow it, or she could always refuse like in normal route) so... oh well.. :p

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
More like I just don't like when it's behind my back/can't allow it, in short when I'm powerless I guess?
For example, the beach sharing scene feel a lot different for me when MC is a model just because it's MC who decide what to do (Wish it was like that with other scenes but I guess it's just me. :p), sadly even in this route she will cheat with Marcus if MC don't stop her (and could be so easy to add option there where MC can allow it, or she could always refuse like in normal route) so... oh well.. :p
I think I see where you are coming from! But I have to tell you that Ha-Young does not necessarily cheat on you in Ep3 with Marcus. I know that I have a save where she directly tells Marcus off when he tries something wth her in the toilet room. And that was on a pretty open path too.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I know that I have a save where she directly tells Marcus off when he tries something wth her in the toilet room. And that was on a pretty open path too.
Dunno, from what I tried she refuse him on romance/harem playthrough but on share/swinging not, she also don't refuse him if you are doing harem but share her with Ernie (doesn't matter how far you will go, as long as Ernie scene start she will not refuse Marcus. Unless it trigger because there are hidden stats and harem+staying to the end of the contest is just enough to get that, dunno)

But it doesn't really matter since in ep4 that choice it's not even considered, and overall ep4 feel weird for me so far. :( Oh well, you can't please everyone after all .:D

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dunno, from what I tried she refuse him on romance/harem playthrough but on share/swinging not, she also don't refuse him if you are doing harem but share her with Ernie (doesn't matter how far you will go, as long as Ernie scene start she will not refuse Marcus. Unless it trigger because there are hidden stats and harem+staying to the end of the contest is just enough to get that, dunno)
But it doesn't really matter since in ep4 that choice it's not even considered, and overall ep4 feel weird for me so far. :( Oh well, you can't please everyone after all .:D
She denies Marcus on share/swinging as well, but that depends on several factors. One of the biggest is the question Tara asks you when meeting at the sun chairs before the last day. If you withdraw then, that has major impact on what happens later. If you withdraw, that tightens the bond you and Ha-Young have. you can even see this when you prepare to leave the next day. Ha-Young is in quite a good mood,no matter if you, Tara, Ha-Young and Rory have fun swinging or if you are just with Tara or you kept everything proff.
If you share her on the last day with Ernie at all, that loosens the bond. Ha-Young hates McMillan and going through with sharing then gives her the impression that advancing your agenda is worth anything. Which is why she then decides to fuck Marcus because it helps her ambition.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
She denies Marcus on share/swinging as well, but that depends on several factors.
That's true, if you are on share/swinging route and withdraw before Ernie thing she will not cheat with Marcus, but it doesn't stop her for having fun with Rory when we go to the bathroom, even MC comment about it - that it's "behind his back".

Overall I get the logic behind all this, but it doesn't change the fact that if you start the share thing one way or another she start doing things behind your back.

Not to mention - to start it you have to do the swinging thing where again MC can only go with the flow and it's David that take initiative... As I said in some posts earlier, the whole sharing/swinging thing, apart from Ernie thing when you are a model, we can either go with the flow or block it, we don't have any control in any of this situations at all. But I get it, some people like it that way. As I said, you can't please everyone in the end of the day.:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure when some1 tells where to upload 1 gig file and doesn't require registration.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.29] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 864 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 506 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 489 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Some interesting developments towards the end of this series!(AFAIK there are only 1-2 further updates til end)
And you can mix them, depending on how you play, in one run I had mostly Romance/Harem, Swinging/Sharing scenes and even a scene counted by the game among NTR.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes