Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm...the search showed me a rundown on definitions, walls of text and different routes, but preventing ntr by taking the sharing route wouldnt make much difference for me, so i ask in a plain and simple way: Is there a route where my girl(s) gets only fucked by the protagonist?
You should aim for the Harem/Romance routes, which are in the game series. Get the walkthroughs and follow them. It should be not that problematic.

Reactions: Virulenz

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So harem route no ntr or swinging. But if i want to go single route i have to do the ntr and swinging?
Not neccesarily. If you go romance route with Ha-Young or Hui-Bing (Elly only possible in earlier parts of the series or in Harem/swinging) you can without ntr, swinging or other stuff. Take the walkthrough for help. Not all options are in it, there is some hidden stuff, but the pure romance route is there. follow romance/harem, you normally can decline stuff you do not want.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.29] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 864 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 506 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 489 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
is this include all episode or only Ep4?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
why the fuck is he grey?
Is there an answer to this question? They reference it in-game at least twice, but there's no explanation offered.
It really breaks suspension of disbelief that nobody is remotely concerned that this guy looks like he's suffering from kidney failure, hemochromatosis, and terminal cancer at the same time. Seriously, there's no chance that a dude looking like an anemic zombie vampire would ever have a chance to score with one girl with a hotness-rating above a 3, let alone four of them. This dude's grey pallor signals to any woman that he's got serious health concerns and is not a strong mate. He would, at the very best, be friend-zoned, until he looks human again, but more than likely any woman that ever saw his grey skin would avoid him like the plague, which they would reasonably assume him to be dying from.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there an answer to this question? They reference it in-game at least twice, but there's no explanation offered.
It really breaks suspension of disbelief that nobody is remotely concerned that this guy looks like he's suffering from kidney failure, hemochromatosis, and terminal cancer at the same time. Seriously, there's no chance that a dude looking like an anemic zombie vampire would ever have a chance to score with one girl with a hotness-rating above a 3, let alone four of them. This dude's grey pallor signals to any woman that he's got serious health concerns and is not a strong mate. He would, at the very best, be friend-zoned, until he looks human again, but more than likely any woman that ever saw his grey skin would avoid him like the plague, which they would reasonably assume him to be dying from.
There are answers to the question in game, but only partial. You learn more about it in the game "New Earth", made by a chummer of the Dev and the full resolution comes in the game following "My Future Wife" called working title "Clean Slate".

Reactions: Bill Temple

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
There are answers to the question in game, but only partial. You learn more about it in the game "New Earth", made by a chummer of the Dev and the full resolution comes in the game following "My Future Wife" called working title "Clean Slate".
Thanks for replying. I guess I don't recall the grey skin being discussed in New Earth. That game is what directed me to this game.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for replying. I guess I don't recall the grey skin being discussed in New Earth. That game is what directed me to this game.
The grey skin is a theme in the dreams of the MC about Hanna in "New Earth".Quick to overlook. In "Future Wife" the skin is linked with the MC´s ability to look into the future. But as said, there are just hints why he has the grey skin. It will be solved in the following game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just finished 1 and it gave me a code. Where do I input that in number 2?
The gamecode idea was scrapped by the author, you do not need it for the other parts. There are some questions you answer at gamestart, what you did in the earlier part.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Does somebody know when the final of "My future Wife" will be published? It is a rather long interval since version 1.29 and for some unknown reason, I cannot make a discord account, it is always redirecting me to the "are you human" picture check.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi!
Does somebody know when the final of "My future Wife" will be published? It is a rather long interval since version 1.29 and for some unknown reason, I cannot make a discord account, it is always redirecting me to the "are you human" picture check.
It's September 18. But they're just the endings so there won't be a lot of stories in it.

• Red Heart

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's September 18. But they're just the endings so there won't be a lot of stories in it.
Thank you for the fast info! It might be "just" the endings, but it will be great to see the various closures. Since we can have romances, sharing, NTR, pregnancies with the main girls and in different paths too. So I look forward to it and equally to the successor "Clean Slate".

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Thank you for the fast info! It might be "just" the endings, but it will be great to see the various closures. Since we can have romances, sharing, NTR, pregnancies with the main girls and in different paths too. So I look forward to it and equally to the successor "Clean Slate".
The reason why MFW ends in this release was because everyone voted to choose to end it at this point without pregnancy. Pregnancy will only be in Clean Slate if everyone votes for it after Summer Class. Pregnancy is the reason for Clean Slate. Except Hui-Bing, if there were other pregnancies in MFW, there would be no reason for cloning and Clean Slate.
For short, the birth of Hannah and a barren Ha-Young were the 2 reasons for Clean Slate.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes