Nov 4, 2018
When it comes to ntr in games, in my opinion:

It's about the player more than the mc,
even if the mc doesn't see it the player does.

If seeing one of your targets getting fucked by a character you don't control,
causes strong feelings of jealousy envy and/or disgust then you are in fact feeling
the effects of being cucked.

Some will hate it those people should avoid it, others enjoy it as they are here mainly for that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When it comes to ntr in games, in my opinion:

It's about the player more than the mc,
even if the mc doesn't see it the player does.

If seeing one of your targets getting fucked by a character you don't control,
causes strong feelings of jealousy envy and/or disgust then you are in fact feeling
the effects of being cucked.

Some will hate it those people should avoid it, others enjoy it as they are here mainly for that.
Not quite. While NTR does exist in the game, neither the MC nor the player need experience it. If the player makes the choices to avoid NTR, it just doesn't happen. It's not because we can't see it. It's because it becomes impossible.

For instance, if the choice is made for the MC to accompany one of the ladies somewhere, she won't get into trouble with some other guy. If the choice is made for the MC NOT to accompany a lady, NTR is a likely outcome. The MC doesn't see it, but the player does. It's as simple as that. It is the player's choice in those cases.

There are instances in the game where something might happen - like a guy perving on one of the ladies. Here we have the choice to see that or not, but it MIGHT still happen. Frankly, since I didn't have to see it, and neither did the MC, I don't care about something so minor as perving.

Nov 4, 2018
Not quite. While NTR does exist in the game, neither the MC nor the player need experience it. If the player makes the choices to avoid NTR, it just doesn't happen. It's not because we can't see it. It's because it becomes impossible.

For instance, if the choice is made for the MC to accompany one of the ladies somewhere, she won't get into trouble with some other guy. If the choice is made for the MC NOT to accompany a lady, NTR is a likely outcome. The MC doesn't see it, but the player does. It's as simple as that. It is the player's choice in those cases.

There are instances in the game where something might happen - like a guy perving on one of the ladies. Here we have the choice to see that or not, but it MIGHT still happen. Frankly, since I didn't have to see it, and neither did the MC, I don't care about something so minor as perving.
Some people are more sensitive than others, when it comes to talking about the players,
it's not so simple to describe definitively, ntr isn't really ntr if you don't feel it on a personal level.

Some might get triggered at seeing a dude perving on his girl and his girl being nice to the dude,
these people probably over react to everything.

Then there's the more confident and trusting;
The indifferent and uncaring;
And the cucks:
They wouldn't get triggered at such a insignificant thing,
unless she let things get touchy feely.

When it comes to the players there's far too many variables to go in detail,
people should know themselves and the tag is a warning to the player,
if the player knows they are sensitive and can't handle it they know to be careful because it's there.

While the cucks mainly showed up because the tag they wanna see their waifu get boinked by a guy they don't control.

bigbangcock

Feb 14, 2018
My god, WHY DO THESE GAMES ALWAYS HAVE A CHARACTER WITH MY NAME ffs xD I want to use my name and always end up with 2 characters with the same name. Anyway, so far so good!

• Haha
Reactions: zaku11

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
My god, WHY DO THESE GAMES ALWAYS HAVE A CHARACTER WITH MY NAME ffs xD I want to use my name and always end up with 2 characters with the same name. Anyway, so far so good!
Just use your handle then. "Hey bigbangcock niichan, it's me, childhood friend"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or just extract the game files and load the .rpy file that contains the character names into notepad and change their name to something else.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Future Wife Official Walkthrough Episode 1 & 2

Episode 1 Walkthrough: -
Episode 2 Walkthrough: -
Episode 3 Walkthrough: Here

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I'd really love one of these games that doesn't do NTR or cucking, but actual wife sharing. They never seem to do it, but you will find games/stories/movies that say they are about wife sharing or loving wives, but then some "bull" shows up and starts insulting the guy and shaming him (that whole cuck/NTR thing) I mean, why is it so difficult to find? A guy who likes to see his wife having sex with other men without being tied or forced, or insulted. I have yet to find a game like that, nor a movie, and I think I have found maybe 3 stories out of hundreds if not thousands. . . . Oh . . .

Have they set it up so that those who spent the entire first chapter trying to get the black haired girl can carry over into chap 2?

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi Insane Erotica ,

i maked some search but i don't find an answer for my question...

i followed the episode 1 walkthrought when playing epidode 1

but ha-young didn't becomed my girlfriend, what i need to do to make it happen ?

p.s: i tryed multiple time , make sure i followed the walthrought but that don't work

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
hi Insane Erotica ,

i maked some search but i don't find an answer for my question...

i followed the episode 1 walkthrought when playing epidode 1

but ha-young didn't becomed my girlfriend, what i need to do to make it happen ?

You could use the walkthrough on my page here:
Thank you.

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
that's what i did when i downloaded the episode 1 i downloaded the walkthrouth at the same
time on the same page
The walk-through is what I help everyone to get the scenes. Other than that, I don't have a better way to help you. So sorry but that's all I could do.

Reactions: msleomac

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Fix the older links please

My Future Wife - e02v0.8
Mega Links:
-
- -