RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If he didn't share from the beginning, I would respect it. The problem here is that he shares the information, but not the photo? That's what I'm wondering and you think I don't know that these are paid things? :cautious:
Because the information have more matter than the images especially when some here don't want to be teased. Also I'm not the only one who share it and not like everyone want them so hardly.
Limit I share it later if nobody do it before to wake up and surprise those who don't except anything, but as I'm not forced to share information I'm not forced to share image too.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Because the information have more matter than the images especially when some here don't want to be teased. Also I'm not the only one who share it and not like everyone want them so hardly.
Limit I share it later if nobody do it before to wake up and surprise those who don't except anything, but as I'm not forced to share information I'm not forced to share image too.
When you share information but don't have photos, it seems like a half-done job, it will make many people uncomfortable (including me), that's why I asked, but I don't mean to blame or blame you. nothing, just a question :p

Aug 2, 2019
If he didn't share from the beginning, I would respect it. The problem here is that he shares the information, but not the photo? That's what I'm wondering and you think I don't know that these are paid things? :cautious:
They didn’t share, and you didn’t respect it, so that’s not true. You just called it half-assed and just came off as rude even after someone posted the images.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
When you share information but don't have photos, it seems like a half-done job, it will make many people uncomfortable (including me), that's why I asked, but I don't mean to blame or blame you. nothing, just a question :p
Take it easy, don't be greedy. You always ask for updates/info etc etc so I get you're excited so maybe consider supporting headpat yourself if it's so important to you.

Why would it make people uncomfortable?

It's okay to ask for updates, but consider that the person you're talking to paid for something that you're not willing to pay for and decided to share it with you without any benefit to themselves.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
They didn’t share, and you didn’t respect it, so that’s not true. You just called it half-assed and just came off as rude even after someone posted the images.
I don't want to argue, because "we only see what we want to see", you see me as a rude and greedy person, no matter what I say it won't change what you think of me :rolleyes:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It’s good that they don’t throw all the pictures, because it turns out that I saw almost the entire update, which means the emotions won’t be the same.

I also agree that the person created a negative impression of himself. As if people are obligated to share these pictures. Pictures are more valuable (in my opinion).

Aug 2, 2019
I don't want to argue, because "we only see what we want to see", you see me as a rude and greedy person, no matter what I say it won't change what you think of me :rolleyes:
Yeah, because that’s how you’ve been acting and you know it too. Try to be more grateful instead of being rude and passive aggressive next time, it’ll work out better, otherwise, don’t even bother posting.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Surprisingly, I don't expect anything from them. They sort of exist... but at the same time they're like Stan Lee's comeos in the Marvel movies, I just smiled and moved on.
At the start the blonde elf looked like the only chance on the Multiverse for Anon to feel a womans touch but after seeing her and the short one doing his little act to get dicked by the orcs (hilarious btw) that chance has disappeared

Reactions: Mister Wake
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes