RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I believe it was said in the description that got reposted to this thread that the mansion was the current end of Act 4, so unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to leave it once you enter.
oh ok. Btw, am I the only one who doesn't see the scenes seen in the town in the gallery?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I found a save file with gallery room opened. Its not my save file. There are 2 saves. Gallery rooms in both save files are opened but you can go to gallery room directly from save file 5. Here.
View attachment 2840509
I appreciate it, but I already have the full gallery from the previous version and in fact I have shared it several times. I meant that the new scenes are not yet in the gallery

Draegoon

Apr 27, 2018
whats this, anon's supposed to be able to interact with the maids during the day? will anon be ntring Sana and the fatso? cause if so the ntr level has raised immensly

also is the competition part four in and i'm just not getting it to trigger or is it just not in yet?

Reactions: cdyson
Jun 4, 2022
So, I ran into a bug. Er, well, not really a bug, more like the game functioning as intended to give a weird result.

So, I was fighting the orc boss to start off the chapter, and disregarded the use of the cheat fairy (Sana can give Kuma extra actions, I highly recommend taking advantage of this in that fight). Because of that, it was a close-fought battle, ending with only Kuma still up. I went through the after-battle cutscene, went to go to the 4th town... and immediately got a game over.

Luckily, I had saved after the battle, so I reloaded and tried to leave again, and again I was hit with a game over screen. I did a bit of thinking and realized that with Anon and Sana at 0 HP, when Kuma left the party all the members were downed. And so the game, following it's programming, goes: "Looks like your entire party is defeated, time for a game over".

Tested a bit just now, and found out that Anon gets healed to 1 HP when the party restructures to just him in Acts 1 and 2, and going back to town 3 with him at 0 also causes him to get healed to 1. So looks like that just needs to be put in into the transition to Act 4.

So yeah, not super game-breaking or anything, but it's something to be aware of.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
So, I ran into a bug.
Thanks for bringing it up. This one happened multiple times already and I keep forgetting about it. Every single exit needs to check if Anon is dead and restore him to 1HP.

I made this to keep you entertained during the wait.
Very nice wardrobe malfunction.

is the competition part four in and i'm just not getting it to trigger or is it just not in yet?
Not yet, those come after you cleared an act but for this one it will be added as you unlock the dungeon.
I'm very curious about the reaction to that upcoming scene because we're giving people what they've been asking for a while now. If we do it badly we might have to run from the pitchfork mob again.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So, I ran into a bug. Er, well, not really a bug, more like the game functioning as intended to give a weird result.

So, I was fighting the orc boss to start off the chapter, and disregarded the use of the cheat fairy (Sana can give Kuma extra actions, I highly recommend taking advantage of this in that fight). Because of that, it was a close-fought battle, ending with only Kuma still up. I went through the after-battle cutscene, went to go to the 4th town... and immediately got a game over.

Luckily, I had saved after the battle, so I reloaded and tried to leave again, and again I was hit with a game over screen. I did a bit of thinking and realized that with Anon and Sana at 0 HP, when Kuma left the party all the members were downed. And so the game, following it's programming, goes: "Looks like your entire party is defeated, time for a game over".

Tested a bit just now, and found out that Anon gets healed to 1 HP when the party restructures to just him in Acts 1 and 2, and going back to town 3 with him at 0 also causes him to get healed to 1. So looks like that just needs to be put in into the transition to Act 4.

So yeah, not super game-breaking or anything, but it's something to be aware of.
Sana gives Kuma a buff during the orc boss battle or after the battle?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So we can see where its going, and some of the roaming events in the 4th town look like they could be fun (especially the Inn costume) and the "animal trainer" which was hinted at. Overall the roaming looks nice, and seeing the Demon Lord fits the theme of the game, where not all things are as you think.

That the mansion is in with the broken state that the mansion demo had was a disappointment, but I can see it as being a step to getting the fixed version.

Nov 10, 2021
CAN PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN THE NEW UPDATE? Or is it like rly only 10 mins of gameplay? We settled in the Inn and then Anon said that he needs to find Sana. We can walk through the city and see scenes of the Sana's sprites but thats it? Is the a way how to promote the story? Any events??? Thx in advance for the ino

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
CAN PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN THE NEW UPDATE? Or is it like rly only 10 mins of gameplay? We settled in the Inn and then Anon said that he needs to find Sana. We can walk through the city and see scenes of the Sana's sprites but thats it? Is the a way how to promote the story? Any events??? Thx in advance for the ino
come to minatour farm, the inn, weapon shop

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
As i mentioned before the plot became more cliche than ever - turns out the demon lord is a good guy, Sana does not like to work as maid in mansion but still whores around and the MC densier than ever.

For me this plot becomes just a try to excuse Sana's behavior, but, in fact, i would believe in this plot if Sana just accepts that she is a slut. Also the cringe is that she always angrily kicks MC if he just glances at other girls while vacuum sucking Karl under the desk.

I don't believe in any dialog in this game anymore, why i didn't skip any of that before?

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
As I understand for now, it's endless loop and no more content right? Or I have a bug with minus "left" money.

1691674412817.png

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Hello choco fussy lovers. How was the update ?
it's great, but it's a pity that some scenes are incomplete and there are no lines. Especially the scene where the magical Karl Mansion did something to Sana, when she was sitting with Anon, I was looking forward to that scene.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes