RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Looks good
Thank you!

[...] I kind of want to make a drawing too

Didn't think someone would top the boo meme, thanks
You're welcome. I couldn't resist the idea when I saw all these Boo all over the place.

Holy shit you're a good artist
Thank you! :giggle:

Thats some great art. Do you have a twitter or someplace that has more of your stuff?
God i forgot to actually say insert quote from my message yesterday. Im a fucking idiot.

Anyway, i love the art. Very cute. Did you haven to also have twitter or pixiv or something you post at?
Thank you! :giggle: I don't have any NSFW art Twitter or Pixiv account yet. I created a thread on F95 to post more things in the future though. You can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/innocent-lilis-art-stuff.170782/
I might end up making an account somewhere if people get interested in it.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Thank you!

You're welcome. I couldn't resist the idea when I saw all these Boo all over the place.

Thank you! :giggle:

Thank you! :giggle: I don't have any NSFW art Twitter or Pixiv account yet. I created a thread on F95 to post more things in the future though. You can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/innocent-lilis-art-stuff.170782/
I might end up making an account somewhere if people get interested in it.
Make an account if you want. You are a great artist. You'll do well I think

Jun 4, 2022
anyone has a list of all the new scenes I think im missing one
From my own experience:

Four inn scenes, with three currently inoperable but the pictures are there (Starts with Sana in black outfit)

Two minotaur box scenes (One starts with Sana naked, the other starts with her holding a cup. The one starting with her naked is in a box in the city, the one with the cup is in a room around the bottom left of the city)

One hot springs scene (Sana naked, but with her gold bangles)

One park scene, currently inoperable (Sana leaning forward while normally clothed, found at the bottom right area of the city)

For a total of eight roaming scenes.

I've noticed three 'secret' scenes, just one off little interactions: Sana overlooking the cliff by a debate slime, Sana playing with a slime near the other debate slime, and Sana hanging out with the goblins at their camp on the bottom left of the map. Not sure if there are more of those or not, but I don't want to be the one to try and search for them.

Last edited:

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
From my own experience:

Four inn scenes, with three currently inoperable but the pictures are there (Starts with Sana in black outfit)

Two minotaur box scenes (One starts with Sana naked, the other starts with her holding a cup. The one starting with her naked is in a box in the city, the one with the cup is in a room around the bottom left of the city)

One hot springs scene (Sana naked, but with her gold bangles)

One park scene, currently inoperable (Sana leaning forward while normally clothed, found at the bottom right area of the city)

For a total of eight roaming scenes.

I've noticed three 'secret' scenes, just one off little interactions: Sana overlooking the cliff by a debate slime, Sana playing with a slime near the other debate slime, and Sana hanging out with the goblins at their camp on the bottom left of the map. Not sure if there are more of those or not, but I don't want to be the one to try and search for them.
You forgot Sana healing the orc. Even if he don't look sus I bet this scene continue with the orc "thanking" Sana inside the tent if you see what I mean ;)

Oct 8, 2019
This device explanation is also a hypno or mindbreak type cliche, so that explains nothing and also there are dialog where Sana says that she is fucking Karl for money which is also a cliche.
What? Yeah, some of the scenes do use these tropes, but Sana mostly just likes getting pounded by big cocks and gives in when someone pushes her to have sex

Karl who fucks all slaves but they love him for that
Being an important pillar for slavery as an institution makes you a bad person by default(under most modern moral systems). Even if we were to assume that all female slaves love getting fucked by their masters that would still leave the male slaves, which would likely be greater in number, the majority of who would be relegated to back-breaking labor against their will

If your assumption were correct this Fox God would just leave Sana with baby and Hero.
She explicitly cannot do that, as it is not yet the right time for the hero to be born due to the evil general/dark lord, since he would end up dead before he can reach the peak of his power

Reactions: Papertrail013

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Who the fuck says the mage and karl is a good person like fuck no they are both bad with karl being a literal human trafficker who is leading the sex trafficking ring. Kuma is the only one who is genuinely a good person. He's the only who express actual concern for anon and looks out for him a few times.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Who the fuck says the mage and karl is a good person like fuck no they are both bad with karl being a literal human trafficker who is leading the sex trafficking ring. Kuma is the only one who is genuinely a good person. He's the only who express actual concern for anon and looks out for him a few times.
That's when I said, Kuma really doesn't fit this game, and I really hope, there will be Sana's corruption when fighting behind Anon's back, and her teammates, not enemies.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes