RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Tbh, considering Foxy Neighbors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, if NTR is unavoidable, that's probably not too much of a betrayal to the fans.
There's probably going to be a non-NTR ending since corruption is a thing now. Though I expect the endings to either be turbo slut Sana or Anon gets to keep his girlfriend for a little while longer and after that she's free meat.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The worst part of this game is that I never have a clue where to go once the update comes out.
I have a save right after the previous boss but can't remember what I'm supposed to do to move forward.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
The worst part of this game is that I never have a clue where to go once the update comes out.
I have a save right after the previous boss but can't remember what I'm supposed to do to move forward.
There's a new trigger attached to the 3rd boss, so you have to beat it again. A save prior to the fight was in the download, I believe.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Haven’t played this game in a while so I could be wrong but I wish there was more continuity to the NTR scenes. Often times it feels like bunch of random NTR scenes thrown together without tension and resistance but it does make sense since this is a comedic NTR which doesn’t take it self seriously which is why the protagonist fits this story. Basically rom com version of NTR.

Reactions: mr_craigsliat

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
There is still no news of the corrected version that should have been ready by last weekend?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes