RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Somebody knows if the new update comes this month? I'll pay their subscirbestar suscription, But i don't know if it will come this month or not.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Somebody knows if the new update comes this month? I'll pay their subscirbestar suscription, But i don't know if it will come this month or not.
You mean the correct version of the last update ? If I need to be optimist... next week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

Revokxr

Sep 19, 2019
i feel like they have slowly lost interest in the game like the muse for it is very low. probably burnout of the game by now and want to move on to somethin different but they cant cause the peeps luv choco fox to much

Reactions: Papertrail013

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
i feel like they have slowly lost interest in the game like the muse for it is very low. probably burnout of the game by now and want to move on to somethin different but they cant cause the peeps luv choco fox to much
I hope Headpat isn't feeling stressed or burnt out. He's mentioned he has ideas for his next game a few times and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what he's got planned. Hopefully, the next game will be a fantasy setting with monster scenes too. That one where Sana is in the relief box getting banged from behind by a minotaur is a 10 outta 10. My only nitpick is that I wish there was a bit more details in the text that accompanies the scenes.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Doubt they loose interest if not they never try to make the mansion for act 4.
It's more the chocofoxussy hunger who become too strong and of course the delay coming from Headpath who turn few days into weeks but I can't blame him/her if some problems come suddently.
After I'm sure some could be more than happy to test the news versions before they come out and help to prevent some problems but we already see how some don't like when other have the game before them (I remember when the 1.5 was only for subscribers and some here act like it was the worst betrayal of their lifes.)

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
As I understand it, this is his second game, so he has no experience in creating large projects.
I think that initially the game was not so big, and due to the great interest and the emergence of the cult of the chocolate forest, he began to develop it even more, taking into account the well-being of the players, which causes respect (although there was no stage expansion in the second city - I mean the one in inn when the hero falls from the tree). He also works alone (except for the artist), which increases the workload and stress, which means that absolutely everything is impossible to do.

In the end, I think that all this will have a positive impact in the future, because having gained a lot of experience in creating a big game, he will be able to more effectively implement everything in the next project)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes