RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Correct update is out for those who care

What's new:
- Enabled the other 3 inn scenes
- Enabled the park scene
- Short scene with the manager when you go to the inn for the first time
- A few bugfixes and small changes not really worth listing
so he didn't include the new scenes in the gallery?

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
So what's your bets on how this game will end:

1. Sana will be disappointed in sex with MC for she tasted all kind of dicks during jorney. Because of that unsatisfaction she will have sex with Demon King and have baby with him, so Fox God will be pleased with it as this solves all problems between good and evil. And our MC as good boy in NTR story will be a father for that baby(not biological).

2. We will be able to choose who will cuck our MC and live either with Sana or she will live happily with one who knocked her. And maybe our MC will Kermit suicide.

What your opinion on thos endings or do you have a better ones?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So what's your bets on how this game will end:

1. Sana will be disappointed in sex with MC for she tasted all kind of dicks during jorney. Because of that unsatisfaction she will have sex with Demon King and have baby with him, so Fox God will be pleased with it as this solves all problems between good and evil. And our MC as good boy in NTR story will be a father for that baby(not biological).

2. We will be able to choose who will cuck our MC and live either with Sana or she will live happily with one who knocked her. And maybe our MC will Kermit suicide.

What your opinion on thos endings or do you have a better ones?
i want 1, sneak is the best

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Nice. Can you point me to where to get these two?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As the fellow above me said, speak with the manager-- the man in the suit. Our poor heroine will be working the desk for all the horny customers who want his girlfriend, though he is blind(?) as he has never seen his girlfriend naked (?) so doesn't recongize her...

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes