RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
What was the first thing you guys did after sleeping in the inn for the first time? after that I'm supposed to look for Sana but I can't find her anywhere. If somebody got a save right after that I will appreciate it cuz unless I'm overlooking something pretty obvious It seems my progress is bugged.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
we just got an update so probably another few months for the dungeon and connecting it to town/mansion
Can you link the latest update post? The thread is titled April 25th, 2023.

Unless you mean the last update was 4 months ago.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
What was the first thing you guys did after sleeping in the inn for the first time? after that I'm supposed to look for Sana but I can't find her anywhere. If somebody got a save right after that I will appreciate it cuz unless I'm overlooking something pretty obvious It seems my progress is bugged.
It's the start of your roaming session like in previous towns (skip time and hope to found new scene...). To unlock those with the minotaur you nee to talk to the character in the building at the north of the town.
1693122555780.png
And if you want to go to the mansion you need to pass this bridge (guard say you can first but try again and they let's you go)
1693122690148.png
Warning: the mansion is always in construction and you can't go out after you start it.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
And if you want to go to the mansion you need to pass this bridge (guard say you can first but try again and they let's you go)
but he doesn't like me in? :(

Edit: I needed to view all the minotaur scenes before I could enter

Edit again: THAT WAS SO MUCH CONTENT, THANK YOU :O

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
does anything happen with the minotaur shop that Sana signs up for or am I just missing something?
It becomes part of the random events around town
At the bottom-left side of town, there is a tunnel entrance leading to the 'minotaur relief' area. She can be found there for one of the events. The other event is in the street just above that, activated by a mino and orc fighting over a mysteriously squeaky box..

valdedeez

Aug 2, 2023
View attachment 1848896

Overview:
A hentai game about adventuring with your foxgirl girlfriend, made in RPGmakerMV.
Heavy focus on large breasted animal girls, cheating (netorare) and monster sex.
Do not play this if you don't like NTR.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Headpat - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-04-25
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1848888 View attachment 1848916 View attachment 1848884 View attachment 1848917 View attachment 1848885 View attachment 1848915 View attachment 1848886 View attachment 1848887
meow
Look at the pink circle on the wall
meowmeow

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Did the dev add the new scenes that were unfinished in artwork or it’s still in progress?
The art itself looks pretty finished! =)
In this update, when you go to the mansion after you've seen all the minotaur scenes whilst exploring the town, headpat has skipped story sections to the lewd scenes so you can enjoy them, even if the story hasn't gotten to that part yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darkblane257

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
this is what headpat has said and taught about the new game:

Gao! Let's talk about wolfgirls.

We are trying to finalize some character designs and want to know what you think!
(I know I wasn't supposed to talk about the next game until Karl's Mansion is finished, but nevermind that!)

Here's Luna, the tomboy wolf. If you have been around you might remember her from an earlier concept art we posted a while ago but she went through some drastic changes.

bbb16dea-0277-4b2d-8d9c-299b7bc99db1-740x0.png

Luna is quite good at videogames, at least she thinks so because she can easily beat up Anon in anything they play. Maybe it's time for something different? Anon has an idea on how to deepen their relationship!

She has very small sizes compared to what we usually do so we're not entirely sure yet. This is my fault because for some reason I really love her like this. I think wolfgirls with small breasts have some very unique charm about them.
It's best to ask! Do you also like her this way? Would you play her game?

Also, meet Pudding the librarian fox.

2357e694-dc90-416b-b8a0-97b6f3dc4b7c-740x0.png

Pudding joins the duo and plays a very important role but she's too shy and unreliable because of it. She's afraid of men and prefers to hide in her library but starts to manage being around Anon and Luna. Very floofy but also very sensitive on the tail. Please don't touch.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes