RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

LInk22900

Jun 10, 2020
Ah I see. Does someone atleast can give me their save after the Orc fight. I really don't wanna do that one again

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I don't think it has. Went to the monster city and before going into the mansion I went back to see and I don't have any of the new scenes in the gallery.
What the point to upgrade the gallery now if the mansion, half of the town and the dungeon aren't ready ?

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Ah I see. Does someone atleast can give me their save after the Orc fight. I really don't wanna do that one again
talk to the fairy in the corner in the room to get a cheat buff
What the point to upgrade the gallery now if the mansion, half of the town and the dungeon aren't ready ?
would be nice just to have a way to repeat scenes.
I wish the gallery was a bit better though. Some of the scenes shown in the lower part of the gallery only let you see the images, but a lot of them (not all though) actually do have some text/dialogue interactions when you find them in the world. Wish the scene replay showed that dialogue too.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I wasn't arguing against your point. Someone asked if the gallery was updated and I answered. I think at this stage it would be cool but almost like you said finishing the mansion scenes first probably makes sense based on what a dev would do.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I wasn't arguing against your point. Someone asked if the gallery was updated and I answered. I think at this stage it would be cool but almost like you said finishing the mansion scenes first probably makes sense based on what a dev would do.
Oh I don't blame you don't worry, only wonder if it's a good idea to focus on the gallery now :unsure:
If it's just add the inn, croco pool and minotaur event why not but if they start to complete each scenes since act 2 it could bring more bugs and make the delay more longer than usual. (ready to wait for 2024 :sneaky:)

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
this is what headpat has said and taught about the new game:

Gao! Let's talk about wolfgirls.

We are trying to finalize some character designs and want to know what you think!
(I know I wasn't supposed to talk about the next game until Karl's Mansion is finished, but nevermind that!)

Here's Luna, the tomboy wolf. If you have been around you might remember her from an earlier concept art we posted a while ago but she went through some drastic changes.

View attachment 2892366

Luna is quite good at videogames, at least she thinks so because she can easily beat up Anon in anything they play. Maybe it's time for something different? Anon has an idea on how to deepen their relationship!

She has very small sizes compared to what we usually do so we're not entirely sure yet. This is my fault because for some reason I really love her like this. I think wolfgirls with small breasts have some very unique charm about them.
It's best to ask! Do you also like her this way? Would you play her game?

Also, meet Pudding the librarian fox.

View attachment 2892369

Pudding joins the duo and plays a very important role but she's too shy and unreliable because of it. She's afraid of men and prefers to hide in her library but starts to manage being around Anon and Luna. Very floofy but also very sensitive on the tail. Please don't touch.
>no chocolate
I'm gonna starve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a new version apart from the one on the first page, which is the one from 4/25, is it a few months behind or is it just for the amount?

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a new version apart from the one on the first page, which is the one from 4/25, is it a few months behind or is it just for the amount?
flip the page back, there someone threw off the last update

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Here ya are
That person was me :)

After you see all the new scenes in town, including minotaur ones, head to the mansion across the western bridge. It'll only trigger once you've seen all the scenes. You'll be treated with more scenes in an unfinished story state, though the art is finished <3

Mar 9, 2021
Hm, I suppose with the Demon Lord so close by, this game is nearing the end of its development. Though I guess the whole 'father of the hero' thing made me think this game would go on longer.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Hm, I suppose with the Demon Lord so close by, this game is nearing the end of its development. Though I guess the whole 'father of the hero' thing made me think this game would go on longer.
In the third act, I also thought that the game would last for a long time, and then I saw official messages that had been thrown here for a long time (if I remember correctly, last year the author said that there would be about 4-5 chapters)

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
In the third act, I also thought that the game would last for a long time, and then I saw official messages that had been thrown here for a long time (if I remember correctly, last year the author said that there would be about 4-5 chapters)
headpat has already confirmed that act 4 is the last act of the game, do not open another act that from my point of view there can be 2 options:

one that act 4 still lacks a lot of content for the endings to make any sense.

two such a quick and forced ending to end the game and start the next game.

From my personal point of view, I don't know how I will do headpat to finish the game in this act and giving the endings a meaning to finish the game because I think it is a bit hasty to finish the game in this act, a last act could be done where the story of that act is planned so that it is later connected with the possible endings and finishing the game.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Continue to hope Sana take a job as seller in one shop

Last edited:
Reactions: TitmusPrime

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
headpat has already confirmed that act 4 is the last act of the game, do not open another act that from my point of view there can be 2 options:

From my personal point of view, I don't know how I will do headpat to finish the game in this act and giving the endings a meaning to finish the game because I think it is a bit hasty to finish the game in this act, a last act could be done where the story of that act is planned so that it is later connected with the possible endings and finishing the game.
I don't know how to end the story here. To be honest, throughout the game, I didn’t really understand how they would defeat the main villain because they have very low levels and lack experience with good equipment, and after the elf’s words that people with level 150 couldn’t win before, I generally came to a standstill. Maybe there will be a spell and a weapon for instant victory or just make friends and there will be a happy ending. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Sana’s real level is hidden or her level reflects differently on her, considering how hard she hits the main character, even the bunny was surprised by this before entering the estate)

I generally got the impression that the author wants to finish the game as quickly as possible, it seems like they cut out a big piece of history or simply simplified it.

Reactions: Diola

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Continue to hope Sana take a job as seller in one shop
In this game, if you think about it, you can implement a lot of different non-repeating scenes, but given the speed of the artist's work... it would take forever to create it.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019

act 4 isn't close to being finished yet it's a little early to come to any conclusions

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I don't know how to end the story here. To be honest, throughout the game, I didn’t really understand how they would defeat the main villain because they have very low levels and lack experience with good equipment, and after the elf’s words that people with level 150 couldn’t win before, I generally came to a standstill. Maybe there will be a spell and a weapon for instant victory or just make friends and there will be a happy ending. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Sana’s real level is hidden or her level reflects differently on her, considering how hard she hits the main character, even the bunny was surprised by this before entering the estate)

I generally got the impression that the author wants to finish the game as quickly as possible, it seems like they cut out a big piece of history or simply simplified it.
Wait... they need to defeat the demon lord ?
Need to see the deep lore again but Europa say it's Sana's future child who's do that and Anon was just here to protect Sana "purety" ?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes