RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
In this game, if you think about it, you can implement a lot of different non-repeating scenes, but given the speed of the artist's work... it would take forever to create it.
I think this game have enough place and NPC not used to add 3 scenes for each town.
Garret magical shop, the house next to the 2nd town, the trainer, unexplored part of the mine, the elf tree house, guy who need help in 3rd town...

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know how to end the story here. To be honest, throughout the game, I didn’t really understand how they would defeat the main villain because they have very low levels and lack experience with good equipment, and after the elf’s words that people with level 150 couldn’t win before, I generally came to a standstill. Maybe there will be a spell and a weapon for instant victory or just make friends and there will be a happy ending. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Sana’s real level is hidden or her level reflects differently on her, considering how hard she hits the main character, even the bunny was surprised by this before entering the estate)

I generally got the impression that the author wants to finish the game as quickly as possible, it seems like they cut out a big piece of history or simply simplified it.
They just revealed that the demon lord is a nice person too. I'm expecting this to just be Sana becoming a turbo slut behind Anon's back and that sure, the kid will be his, but Sana is free real estate at the end. Would be funny if they don't even defeat the demon lord at the end or Sana just goes turbo slut on him and sucks him dry.

Jun 4, 2022
Wait... they need to defeat the demon lord ?
Need to see the deep lore again but Europa say it's Sana's future child who's do that and Anon was just here to protect Sana "purety" ?
Yeah, as far as I know, Sana and Anon need to beat a Demon General before they have a kid, and then their kid will be the mega-busted Hero who'll take out the Demon Lord.

Perhaps the Demon Lord has a new hire who has ideas about being more proactive rather than just lounging around in a castle for years/decades/centuries on end? The General being much younger compared to their counterparts/Lord would explain how Sana and Anon could feasibly be in the same ballpark, stats-wise.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Wait... they need to defeat the demon lord ?
Need to see the deep lore again but Europa say it's Sana's future child who's do that and Anon was just here to protect Sana "purety" ?
And how do you explain their reaction to the appearance of the lord of darkness? They ran right after him just to say hello? I doubt it. In addition, only the main character knows about the child.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I have 2 theory on this thing about eliminate the demon lord thing
1) the goddess wanted to fuck him but he said no and this is all a revenge plan
2) the whole story is like in that tsukimichi manga, the goddess is an asshole, showed before in the barbarian village when Anon destroy the statue, and the demons are just saw like a nuissance for her rules

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, as far as I know, Sana and Anon need to beat a Demon General before they have a kid, and then their kid will be the mega-busted Hero who'll take out the Demon Lord.

Perhaps the Demon Lord has a new hire who has ideas about being more proactive rather than just lounging around in a castle for years/decades/centuries on end? The General being much younger compared to their counterparts/Lord would explain how Sana and Anon could feasibly be in the same ballpark, stats-wise.
It's what I remember, they need to fight the General not the Lord itself.
After it was the goal of their aventure from the start (before they meet Europa) or it's just something Anon decide to do after he meet Europa and Sana just follow him like what happened with the Demon Lord ?

And how do you explain their reaction to the appearance of the lord of darkness? They ran right after him just to say hello? I doubt it. In addition, only the main character knows about the child.
Wow calm down, I just point it wasn't Anon job to beat the Demon Lord but the Hero (Sana's child). And it was also Anon who run after the Lord, Sana only follow him.

Aug 4, 2017
What if its one of those stories where theres no actual Demon Lord yet but then the MC becomes the DL out of sheer cringe after finding out that Sana is a turboslut and their child is the one that takes him down?

Reactions: Aereon1104

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I generally got the impression that the author wants to finish the game as quickly as possible, it seems like they cut out a big piece of history or simply simplified it.
Hi Remiss! Four acts were planned from the start, as was the general layout of the story. If we wanted to finish fast we wouldn't have added the whole section about Karl's mansion and the game would probably be done by now.
The only thing pushing me to end the game is that my artist is very enthusiastic about drawing Luna, the wolfgirl that was also posted in here a while ago.
Saying to 'end' Sana's game sounds wrong though. We can always return later to add more scenes, for an extra act (I got a great idea for a prequel chapter) or a straight up sequel game where you... oh wait, spoilers. At least that's how I see it currently.

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Remiss! Four acts were planned from the start, as was the general layout of the story. If we wanted to finish fast we wouldn't have added the whole section about Karl's mansion and the game would probably be done by now.
The only thing pushing me to end the game is that my artist is very enthusiastic about drawing Luna, the wolfgirl that was also posted in here a while ago.
Saying to 'end' Sana's game sounds wrong though. We can always return later to add more scenes, for an extra act (I got a great idea for a prequel chapter) or a straight up sequel game where you... oh wait, spoilers. At least that's how I see it currently.
Hey man, I know this is probably not the place as to where to make suggestions, since you have a Subscribestar and all. But I just wanted to let you know that the whole "female sub-heroine" (Fief) getting the main heroine to hook up on the side to be one of the highlights on this game (imo). The only other games that I can think of that do something like this are Holy Mother of God by Sirocco and Elf reverse isekai, but its more like a single scene kind of deal thing.
Idk if its that, or the way you set up the scenes or the art or the combination of H-scenes with timer-based sprites while exploring the map or the fox girls or a combination of all of the above. But the game does seem to fill a void no other H-Game wants to fill in. Could be personal preference idk.
Regardless just want to let you know that so far I love your work and cant wait to see it develop.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
but I feel like you're still saying "finished" a bit too early, and releasing a new game when the current game still has a lot of scenes that can be added, I think it's better to complete the Sana game before releasing a new game, rather than making a work of art. Not completing it makes many people, including me, feel uncomfortable
The scenes I feel need to be improved are: King Slime, the training scene in town 2, the scene in town 4 when Sana and Anon are at the park, it's still not complete, right?

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Whats the general timeline for updates from this dev?
Seems to be game update monthly, frequent WIP updates on their subscribestar
I figured you would at least continue to add scenes to this game, seeing as how there's still empty spaces for each Act in the gallery after all (I'm also not willing to let go of Sana just yet when the game is completed soon)
Also please add more h-scenes where Sana dances! It's criminal that she is a dancer but there is no lap dancing or pole dancing etc. scenes

Sep 26, 2021
this is what headpat has said and taught about the new game:

Gao! Let's talk about wolfgirls.

We are trying to finalize some character designs and want to know what you think!
(I know I wasn't supposed to talk about the next game until Karl's Mansion is finished, but nevermind that!)

Here's Luna, the tomboy wolf. If you have been around you might remember her from an earlier concept art we posted a while ago but she went through some drastic changes.

View attachment 2892366

Luna is quite good at videogames, at least she thinks so because she can easily beat up Anon in anything they play. Maybe it's time for something different? Anon has an idea on how to deepen their relationship!

She has very small sizes compared to what we usually do so we're not entirely sure yet. This is my fault because for some reason I really love her like this. I think wolfgirls with small breasts have some very unique charm about them.
It's best to ask! Do you also like her this way? Would you play her game?

Also, meet Pudding the librarian fox.

View attachment 2892369

Pudding joins the duo and plays a very important role but she's too shy and unreliable because of it. She's afraid of men and prefers to hide in her library but starts to manage being around Anon and Luna. Very floofy but also very sensitive on the tail. Please don't touch.
Anon? So, is it confirmed he broke up with Sana?:(

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It's what I remember, they need to fight the General not the Lord itself.
After it was the goal of their aventure from the start (before they meet Europa) or it's just something Anon decide to do after he meet Europa and Sana just follow him like what happened with the Demon Lord ?

Wow calm down, I just point it wasn't Anon job to beat the Demon Lord but the Hero (Sana's child). And it was also Anon who run after the Lord, Sana only follow him.
It seems you misunderstood the tone of my post. I just asked without any malice.

I just don't believe everything anyone says in games. After all, this may turn out to be a disguise, a small detail of a large plan, and now that we have seen the attitude of the goddess to the main character.

Maybe the Goddess is Sana from the future and she is taking revenge on the main character by treating him like this or something like that.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
OMG developer replied to me!! :giggle::p

Thanks for your answer and "additional information"

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes