RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
The original designs, the ones I quoted, are pretty obviously just fantasy versions of the Fluffy Neighbours girls (not a criticism, I actually like this), and from what I gathered the new flat wolfgirl is a redesign of the other wolfgirl in the original art
1694272303044.png
1694272319718.png
Hmmm... No sorry I see nothing similar between both except wolf/fox girl

Oct 8, 2019
View attachment 2916641
View attachment 2916642
Hmmm... No sorry I see nothing similar between both except wolf/fox girl
Brown/Orange hair on foxgirl, both of them are happy and bubbly. Both wolfgirls are pretty serious and have cold hair (black and dark bluish gray), though the latter one edges towards being more confident in terms of personality. They also have somewhat similar bangs, though the original one's hair is actually shaped as opposed to being allowed to run wild

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
It's not just about the boob size. The concept art shows the fox/wolf girl in pretty tame clothing, which in and of itself is fine but it might contribute to an overall negative reception of the designs themselves.

I'm by no means a "big boobs or riot" guy, although I usually prefer it, but looking at the wolfgirl in the new concept art there's little that tells me that its a girl at all and not a feminine guy. But there's ways to change that in the actual game instead of just setting the boob-slider to max and probably without removing the tomboy aspect of the character.
With that said I quite liked the original designs and outfits and would probably prefer that look. Quite strongly actually.

Also, bottom heavy foxgirl when??

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
The wolf girl below Headpat was planning to include it in the game Sana in town 4, but I still haven't seen it and the game is about to end, I think Headpat has scrapped that idea.
Ah cool

But I meant "bottom heavy" as in "Ass >> Tits".

A girl whose center of mass is below the bellybutton lol

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Sheep? What? There are also many aspects from the dragon:
1) Dragons usually have curved horns (sheep usually have curled horns)
2) There are something like scales on the cheeks.
3) A medallion on the neck with a creature with wings and horns

How did you even come to the conclusion that she was a sheep?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Sheep? What? There are also many aspects from the dragon:
1) Dragons usually have curved horns (sheep usually have curled horns)
2) There are something like scales on the cheeks.
3) A medallion on the neck with a creature with wings and horns

How did you even come to the conclusion that she was a sheep?
When Headpath share this image for the first time a lot of subscribers take her for a sheep because her curly haircut and without noticing the horns. Headpath itself take it as a funny joke.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes