RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Hi Remiss! Four acts were planned from the start, as was the general layout of the story. If we wanted to finish fast we wouldn't have added the whole section about Karl's mansion and the game would probably be done by now.
The only thing pushing me to end the game is that my artist is very enthusiastic about drawing Luna, the wolfgirl that was also posted in here a while ago.
Saying to 'end' Sana's game sounds wrong though. We can always return later to add more scenes, for an extra act (I got a great idea for a prequel chapter) or a straight up sequel game where you... oh wait, spoilers. At least that's how I see it currently.
where stallion?

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Hi Remiss! Four acts were planned from the start, as was the general layout of the story. If we wanted to finish fast we wouldn't have added the whole section about Karl's mansion and the game would probably be done by now.
The only thing pushing me to end the game is that my artist is very enthusiastic about drawing Luna, the wolfgirl that was also posted in here a while ago.
Saying to 'end' Sana's game sounds wrong though. We can always return later to add more scenes, for an extra act (I got a great idea for a prequel chapter) or a straight up sequel game where you... oh wait, spoilers. At least that's how I see it currently.
We, the people, demand a sequel!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
now a question cross my mind... with who sana had her first time? if we follow the game, if memory serve me right, is supposed to be one of the monsters or that mage but... is really that the case? plus I want to see how Sana's mom is supposed to be, give me choco milf fox

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
now a question cross my mind... with who sana had her first time? if we follow the game, if memory serve me right, is supposed to be one of the monsters or that mage but... is really that the case? plus I want to see how Sana's mom is supposed to be, give me choco milf fox
Pretty sure she wasn't "100% pure" at the start of the game if you see what I mean.

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
>choco milf fox
please, I'm so hungry.

• Red Heart

shadestealer

Jan 8, 2018
can someone recommend some games similar to this?, like someone/people going around different towns and getting 'corrupted', doesn't have to be NTR but I figured there are similar ones to this.
I don't really want the game to have a load of complicated routes to play through just somthing similar to this.

Oct 8, 2019
Uh... how you end to this conclusion ?
The original designs, the ones I quoted, are pretty obviously just fantasy versions of the Fluffy Neighbours girls (not a criticism, I actually like this), and from what I gathered the new flat wolfgirl is a redesign of the other wolfgirl in the original art

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes