RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

BigMan005_

Nov 17, 2021
this is what headpat has said and taught about the new game:

Gao! Let's talk about wolfgirls.

We are trying to finalize some character designs and want to know what you think!
(I know I wasn't supposed to talk about the next game until Karl's Mansion is finished, but nevermind that!)

Here's Luna, the tomboy wolf. If you have been around you might remember her from an earlier concept art we posted a while ago but she went through some drastic changes.

View attachment 2892366

Luna is quite good at videogames, at least she thinks so because she can easily beat up Anon in anything they play. Maybe it's time for something different? Anon has an idea on how to deepen their relationship!

She has very small sizes compared to what we usually do so we're not entirely sure yet. This is my fault because for some reason I really love her like this. I think wolfgirls with small breasts have some very unique charm about them.
It's best to ask! Do you also like her this way? Would you play her game?

Also, meet Pudding the librarian fox.

View attachment 2892369

Pudding joins the duo and plays a very important role but she's too shy and unreliable because of it. She's afraid of men and prefers to hide in her library but starts to manage being around Anon and Luna. Very floofy but also very sensitive on the tail. Please don't touch.
is the game an ntr game or different kind?

Reactions: Aereon1104

hipokyle

Apr 19, 2019
Here's Luna, the tomboy wolf. If you have been around you might remember her from an earlier concept art we posted a while ago but she went through some drastic changes.

View attachment 2892366

Luna is quite good at videogames, at least she thinks so because she can easily beat up Anon in anything they play. Maybe it's time for something different? Anon has an idea on how to deepen their relationship!

She has very small sizes compared to what we usually do so we're not entirely sure yet. This is my fault because for some reason I really love her like this. I think wolfgirls with small breasts have some very unique charm about them.
Wow, is it just me or were her breast larger than that before? I mean, don't get me wrong, she looks good but still, that's quite the change compared to Sana

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is the last time i remember what they looked liked. So yea i can see it being some isekai story
Well, when Karl just appears those two characters are behind him (or maybe it was one of them, I just remember the orange haired girl was there) so yeah, I assume it will be isekai and connected to Karl or something, or maybe it's just an easter egg

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
this is what headpat has said and taught about the new game:

Gao! Let's talk about wolfgirls.

We are trying to finalize some character designs and want to know what you think!
(I know I wasn't supposed to talk about the next game until Karl's Mansion is finished, but nevermind that!)

View attachment 2892366

Also, meet Pudding the librarian fox.

View attachment 2892369

Pudding joins the duo and plays a very important role but she's too shy and unreliable because of it. She's afraid of men and prefers to hide in her library but starts to manage being around Anon and Luna. Very floofy but also very sensitive on the tail. Please don't touch.
Where are the boobies?
Well... if your breasts are getting smaller then your ass is getting bigger. After all, if there is no breast or ass, then fuck it is needed. Especially in this genre (then it becomes clear why the main character does not want her)

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
This is the last time i remember what they looked liked. So yea i can see it being some isekai story
If it's an old design, then it has nothing to do with the new one.

By the way, I thought that all of a sudden the plot will be built inside the game and sometimes in their real life, because the difference in clothing style and appearance has nothing in common at all.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes