RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
As i mentioned before the plot became more cliche than ever - turns out the demon lord is a good guy, Sana does not like to work as maid in mansion but still whores around and the MC densier than ever.

For me this plot becomes just a try to excuse Sana's behavior, but, in fact, i would believe in this plot if Sana just accepts that she is a slut. Also the cringe is that she always angrily kicks MC if he just glances at other girls while vacuum sucking Karl under the desk.

I don't believe in any dialog in this game anymore, why i didn't skip any of that before?
She could be insecure that MC might cheat because she is. That is a common trait for cheaters. Then it was a animal girl like Sana is as well, maybe more insecure because of that compared to other characters so far, MC was like wow her fluffy bunny tail is what I thought triggered Sana.

Also there was a lot of dialogue left out in the playtest but i believe she had a "device" put on to control her in the mansion.

I don't know enough storys to know if demon lords turning good is cliche but i think it has more potential in this story with the NTR than if he was evil. Basically every char so far has been taking advantage of Sana.

Not trying to disregard your opinion just to try to help you enjoy it more. I don't really like NTR but this is one of my favorite games.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
She could be insecure that MC might cheat because she is. That is a common trait for cheaters. Then it was a animal girl like Sana is as well, maybe more insecure because of that compared to other characters so far, MC was like wow her fluffy bunny tail is what I thought triggered Sana.

Also there was a lot of dialogue left out in the playtest but i believe she had a "device" put on to control her in the mansion.

I don't know enough storys to know if demon lords turning good is cliche but i think it has more potential in this story with the NTR than if he was evil. Basically every char so far has been taking advantage of Sana.

Not trying to disregard your opinion just to try to help you enjoy it more. I don't really like NTR but this is one of my favorite games.

I am not saying that this game is bad, i am saying that characters are dull and plot is a our-hero-is-good-but-dense-and-his-lover-cheats-on-him-but-still-loves-him cliche thing. And Sana's reaction on all cheating from MC frustrates me, but if dev planned all of this to trigger then this dev have my approval.

This device explanation is also a hypno or mindbreak type cliche, so that explains nothing and also there are dialog where Sana says that she is fucking Karl for money which is also a cliche.

About demon lord turning as a good person - i mean that all badies around MC turning into good characters (as Kuma who fucked Sana, but a good guy, Mage from first town who is good enough to help low level party, Karl who fucks all slaves but they love him for that and now Demon Lord). Because of all that i don't understand why we just don't play as Sana instead for MC can fuck off and appear only for Sana to be ashame of all NTR stuff.

And i am not saying that you should not enjoy"gameplay", art or any other things in this game, quite opposite - you should help dev in making this game, cause RPG maker coding and other stuff suck ass and i should applaud for all different gameplay features in this(such as roaming Karl NTR thing and fuck-time timer). But the plot...i dont think i would follow any words that will come out of characters now or in the future.

Jan 14, 2021
I am not saying that this game is bad, i am saying that characters are dull and plot is a our-hero-is-good-but-dense-and-his-lover-cheats-on-him-but-still-loves-him cliche thing. And Sana's reaction on all cheating from MC frustrates me, but if dev planned all of this to trigger then this dev have my approval.

This device explanation is also a hypno or mindbreak type cliche, so that explains nothing and also there are dialog where Sana says that she is fucking Karl for money which is also a cliche.

About demon lord turning as a good person - i mean that all badies around MC turning into good characters (as Kuma who fucked Sana, but a good guy, Mage from first town who is good enough to help low level party, Karl who fucks all slaves but they love him for that and now Demon Lord). Because of all that i don't understand why we just don't play as Sana instead for MC can fuck off and appear only for Sana to be ashame of all NTR stuff.

And i am not saying that you should not enjoy"gameplay", art or any other things in this game, quite opposite - you should help dev in making this game, cause RPG maker coding and other stuff suck ass and i should applaud for all different gameplay features in this(such as roaming Karl NTR thing and fuck-time timer). But the plot...i dont think i would follow any words that will come out of characters now or in the future.
Don't forget. Anon isn't a hero, he's a random schmuk thats supposed to be a father for the hero.
Nobody ever said hes gonna be the biological dad.
Omega cuck anon

Reactions: mrra and Aereon1104

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Don't forget. Anon isn't a hero, he's a random schmuk thats supposed to be a father for the hero.
Nobody ever said hes gonna be the biological dad.
Omega cuck anon
It would work if Fox God didn't time travel our hero when Sana got impregnated from different characters. If your assumption were correct this Fox God would just leave Sana with baby and Hero.

Reactions: Aereon1104

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 2839766

I made this to keep you entertained during the wait. ;)
Look at her! Sana is also waiting for the update and feels a bit bored. You can tell she's eager to get some fuck adventures.

God i forgot to actually say insert quote from my message yesterday. Im a fucking idiot.

Anyway, i love the art. Very cute. Did you haven to also have twitter or pixiv or something you post at?

Reactions: Innocent Lili
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes