RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So When you're in a town and she just starts sleeping around randomly as you go in and out of zones, is there any way to know if you've seen all the events for said town? There feels like a lot, but it's hard to tell if you've reached the end.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So When you're in a town and she just starts sleeping around randomly as you go in and out of zones, is there any way to know if you've seen all the events for said town? There feels like a lot, but it's hard to tell if you've reached the end.
You could check the gallery.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
well yeah but this thread isn't about sharing games.
it's rather annoying for people who just follow this thread to get updates on the game.
And the hundred pages of empty shitposting wasn't already annoying? At least this is better than the goblinoids going "any news?" as if this game actually has an update schedule and isn't at an average of one / two a year.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The game is still being developed, so there will be more coming as it goes on.

Jan 14, 2021
still no sign of notification or update, i think mid month without any announcement it seems to be a very serious problem for devs
as long as he'd just give us small updates, I don't need to know his life etc.
But like "Still at work, finishing up X"
"Doing Y today"
"Bug with Z has to be fixed bu I'm on it"

Smol updates in a single sentence really help.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
as long as he'd just give us small updates, I don't need to know his life etc.
But like "Still at work, finishing up X"
"Doing Y today"
"Bug with Z has to be fixed bu I'm on it"

Smol updates in a single sentence really help.
yeah, i don't want to rush about game update, but at least he should update his situation and game progress more often
should let us know he is still there and doing the necessary work, but he kept silent for a long time, I am afraid the game will be abandoned

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
yeah, i don't want to rush about game update, but at least he should update his situation and game progress more often
should let us know he is still there and doing the necessary work, but he kept silent for a long time, I am afraid the game will be abandoned
His last comment was the last week. You don't exaggerate it a little bit ?
If not he post one comment few minutes before.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
His last comment was the last week. You don't exaggerate it a little bit ?
If not he post one comment few minutes before.
it's not really an exaggeration, because according to the dev, the game is 98%, and he said he was sick, but until now he still hasn't announced anything about his health, maybe it's serious So, or the dev has had a problem that can't be reported further, maybe I'm overthinking, but it's also a possibility, right?

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
it's not really an exaggeration, because according to the dev, the game is 98%, and he said he was sick, but until now he still hasn't announced anything about his health, maybe it's serious So, or the dev has had a problem that can't be reported further, maybe I'm overthinking, but it's also a possibility, right?
Overthinking because you need chocofox but don't worry as I said the update come next month.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes