RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
Turns out he commented a bit ago stating that tomorrow he'll make a big post with the update, some sneak peaks of chapter 4 and some proper explaination about this radio silence that has been going on the last few days.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
That game is a goddamn travesty in game design. When a game makes RPGM battlers look good the dev just needs to stop.

So When you're in a town and she just starts sleeping around randomly as you go in and out of zones, is there any way to know if you've seen all the events for said town? There feels like a lot, but it's hard to tell if you've reached the end.
For now, just rip the CGs with a decrypter and check. One of the positive things I can say about this dev is that they don't re-use CGs for multiple scenes, so if you've seen them all you've found them all, in case newer events don't get added to the gallery.

Reactions: TitmusPrime

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
dev is unconscious for 20 hours in a day, I don't know if dev is in poor health or because of his working regime, but after this he should rearrange his work so that he won't be like this again, who knows Something bad will happen to the dev, it's both late for the release date and dangerous for his health

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I cant belive what kind of ungrateful Fs chill on here like chill yall out here saying "ah he shouldnt overwork himself or do this and that " but at the same time yall say every 2 seconds wHeRe IS uPdaTe like a broken childs toy on a loop goddamn yall make me mad af just let him cook (also people hating on RPGM If you dont like it how about YOU DONT PLAY IT ?)

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
I cant belive what kind of ungrateful Fs chill on here like chill yall out here saying "ah he shouldnt overwork himself or do this and that " but at the same time yall say every 2 seconds wHeRe IS uPdaTe like a broken childs toy on a loop goddamn yall make me mad af just let him cook (also people hating on RPGM If you dont like it how about YOU DONT PLAY IT ?)

It is like what I wrote on Subscribe star, where the situation is actually even worse.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
My guy they literally just said he was unconscious for 20 straight hours. What are we gonna say, that they should work themselves to the bone? I don't understand how being concerned for someone's health is ungrateful. Also anyone who keeps asking for updates are usually newer people so calm yourself. How about you join the discussion instead of berate everyone.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It is like what I wrote on Subscribe star, where the situation is actually even worse.
well, if it's on Subcribestar, then I think they have the right to ask for the dev, because they are the ones who pay for the game anyway, so they can sympathize with the good enemy, if not, the dev has to bear it.

Reactions: nowaydude.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
since my curiousity was piqued, here's the current breakdown: headpat is taking in 1256$ monthly, currently. Split two ways, after taxes, probably 500$ each, per month. So devs definitely have other work (unless they're living with their parents or otherwise being a NEET somehow), so people need to lower their expectations on progress rate.

Headpat as well needs to stop giving people expectations. The problem is twofold - you idiots constantly going "release when" and manufacturing fake hype thirsting constantly, and HP for actually making any kind of release date promises. They aren't doing 40 hours a week on this, they couldn't afford to. Probably not 40 a month, for that money. Currently it is a hobby that people are paying to fund.

The lesson to take from this is quit shitposting for you lot

And dev, when you get around to reading this, your next announcement should be that you will do NO announcements about any release estimates until you have a build to post.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
since my curiousity was piqued, here's the current breakdown: headpat is taking in 1256$ monthly, currently. Split two ways, after taxes, probably 500$ each, per month. So devs definitely have other work (unless they're living with their parents or otherwise being a NEET somehow), so people need to lower their expectations on progress rate.

Headpat as well needs to stop giving people expectations. The problem is twofold - you idiots constantly going "release when" and manufacturing fake hype thirsting constantly, and HP for actually making any kind of release date promises. They aren't doing 40 hours a week on this, they couldn't afford to. Probably not 40 a month, for that money. Currently it is a hobby that people are paying to fund.

And dev, when you get around to reading this, your next announcement should be that you will do NO announcements about any release estimates until you have a build to post.
Agreed. I'd much rather they just share what's being worked on or plans regarding future content and nothing regarding release dates.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Is the tax rate so high?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Is the tax rate so high?
this depend on the country and the service, for example on patreon depending you are in the USA or not you may pay certain taxes or not either way with games like this you can't make a living especially if you work with someone else since artists are not cheaps.
tax rate is high? yes and from what is left you have to cut too any other possible thing that need to be payed like artists and so on...

Sopper

Jun 7, 2017
Hey Sunny..... Where do you get your info from if I may ask =) HeadPat dont post much here or on his homepage so is it subscribstar? Also. dont leave us again xD You had me scared!

Reactions: Sunny972

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey Sunny..... Where do you get your info from if I may ask =) HeadPat dont post much here or on his homepage so is it subscribstar? Also. dont leave us again xD You had me scared!
Headpat puts a lot on his Subscribestar, looks like Sunny972 and I are reposting comments from there, may be others I have not seen and apologies if I didn't mention you.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes