RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

JaggedDervish

Mar 12, 2019
i don't think headpat's the bullshitter kinda dev we're all used to but he's unfortunately too prone to making overoptimistic predictions when it comes to release dates.
fortunately he does deliver a few days later tops though.
Overoptimistic is the best way to describe them, if anyone thinks these delays are bad or intentional, just be thankful it's not as bad as other devs e.g Impy/TechnoBrake/KompasProductions just to name a few. Headpat just seems to be going through a rough patch at the moment with releasing act 3 unfinished and feeling rushed to get the rest of act 3 out as soon as possible. Is sudden illness an excuse weve heard from other devs? Yes. But i'm more likely to believe Headpat because he at least released act 3 to appease the fans as opposed to just delaying it all entirely.

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
just be thankful it's not as bad as other devs

Just look at StudioFOW and Subverse.
Granted, their project was insane from the first ideal stage. Yet they delayed the product for over a year and a half, and still could not manage to squeeze more than 3 girls from the promised roster playable, not even fully implemented, and the game still has some major issues to this day after almost 3 years of it's release (not talking about also how the game is not yet finished)

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Overoptimistic is the best way to describe them, if anyone thinks these delays are bad or intentional, just be thankful it's not as bad as other devs e.g Impy/TechnoBrake/KompasProductions just to name a few. Headpat just seems to be going through a rough patch at the moment with releasing act 3 unfinished and feeling rushed to get the rest of act 3 out as soon as possible. Is sudden illness an excuse weve heard from other devs? Yes. But i'm more likely to believe Headpat because he at least released act 3 to appease the fans as opposed to just delaying it all entirely.
Just look at StudioFOW and Subverse.
Granted, their project was insane from the first ideal stage. Yet they delayed the product for over a year and a half, and still could not manage to squeeze more than 3 girls from the promised roster playable, not even fully implemented, and the game still has some major issues to this day after almost 3 years of it's release (not talking about also how the game is not yet finished)
Surprised the Arenus shitshow didn't get cited here. Talk about overpromising and underwhelming.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Here you go my thirsty friends, enjoy.

View attachment 2518904
Quick update notes:
- I skimmed the img files and could not find any 'hidden' roaming events, though some events have images that are not used. Either they are VERY well hidden or the hidden events are just similar events with slight very changes (ie different colored eyes)
- 1 dungeon scene from progressing, 1 from losing to the boss with a small pixel animation. There are not 3 new full art scenes as you may believe

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes