RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
There are not 3 new full art scenes as you may believe
Well, Headpat said "2 full art scenes", not 3.

I believe I already found all the content of the update (except for one last hidden roaming event left for me to find, if I understood correctly what Headpat said), I liked this update and I really like that Headpat has added those "warnings" for when Sana is about to start a roaming event. Kuma wasn't my favorite antagonist (He's too much of a nice guy, and he rarely shows sexual interest for Sana. So the NTR scenes with him don't really convinced me), but now that we have a more complete narrative here I liked act 3 better than last time (especially the part with the goddess, waiting to see where this can go ). Hyped for act 4, I really liked the idea of it so far and the villain this time looks like will be a bad guy (ugly bastards never disappoint me here).

So basically the "hidden roaming events" are events that the game won't warn you about when they're happening, so keep your eyes open for when you see a "<3" coming your way. The ones I found take place inside the shops of those two elves in town 3. So far these hidden events reuse arts from previous events to make new scenes.

One last warning: The new roaming event from town 2 is with that trainer who fucked Sana, it will happen behind some trees that are close to his tent. I had to corrupt Sana a bit more inside the dungeons to trigger this roaming event.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes