RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

hipokyle

Apr 19, 2019
is there actual pregnancy or was the pic clickbait?
You will only see mention of pregnancies in "bad ends" that will then be rewound to before the bad end occured, and even then time is rewound immediately so while Sana got pregnant, you're not gonna see any pregnancy.
The whole point of the adventure is that Sana will give birth to the hero but if the hero is born while the "dark general" is alive, he'll die, so until that guy's defeated you're not gonna see any long term pregnancies.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone know what headpat means by hidden scenes? Does he mean scenes that are hard to trigger or something else? All the scenes I’ve found have been easy to activate

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
anyone know what headpat means by hidden scenes? Does he mean scenes that are hard to trigger or something else? All the scenes I’ve found have been easy to activate
Not sure its the ones that are in the buildings, or that you don't see Sana's "I'm about to be lewd" pose.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Surprised the Arenus shitshow didn't get cited here. Talk about overpromising and underwhelming.
they didn't even fully feature complete their previous game. Hell they took the way old and buggy gallery mod that wasn't updated for a time , slapped it into the official release and called it "adding a a gallery" and then didn't do anything to bring it to shape. They didn't even credit the modder from what i recall

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 2519359

Also planning to add a bunny girl for act 4
Should get checked if he has a heart muscle infection (I dont know the proper english name for it)
Can happen to anyone, literally, all you need to do is not fully wait for any lung infection/the flu etc. to be cured before you exert your body / do any sports.

I had this once, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
A good doc can deal with it easily if you are young :D

Reactions: ⸸ÐΣMØN⸸

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Sry guys i lost my save game i was in the next country after this guy with a shovel :D sry my bad english hahaha but i hope u can help me and know what i mean thx guys!

Reactions: mstafakurdsh

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Hmm, it says one unfinished roaming event but in the third town I found 2 that won't finish: the one where she's behind the trees and the one in the item shop. Am I missing something? The item shop one especially seems bugged.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes