RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I'm going to sleep now, but you just have to get to the end of the dungeon and you'll find the boss orc with some wolves doing some kind of ritual. Lose the fight to him and Sana will be captured.
Weird, when I got to the end it just ended the game basically. No fight at all. I was wondering what the incompatibility might be. I'm guessing it's this

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Weird, when I got to the end it just ended the game basically. No fight at all. I was wondering what the incompatibility might be. I'm guessing it's this
i found it impossible to trigger to scene with the training old man, and the party was SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, to the point where the battle with the orc boss was pretty much out of the question to do without items, and I mean a lot of items. those should be some of the incompatibility problems, or at least the ones I found plus yours. Might differ from save to save. So yeah, better using the save provided

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i found it impossible to trigger to scene with the training old man, and the party was SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, to the point where the battle with the orc boss was pretty much out of the question to do without items, and I mean a lot of items. those should be some of the incompatibility problems, or at least the ones I found plus yours. Might differ from save to save. So yeah, better using the save provided
Or you can find the guy in the top left of the room who will give Kuma a one shot option, though it takes a couple on the boss.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I just want to control the lewdness of Sana without the need to engage in battles
I think this is one of the reasons why Headpat will take combat out in the next game (or at least change it somehow). He has already shared a few times that he isn't satisfied with it.

Kuma is the nicest guy in all NTR games
Yeah, I mentioned this before. He didn't felt much as an villain/antagonist, so all of his NTR scenes were really weird for me.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, I mentioned this before. He didn't felt much as an villain/antagonist, so all of his NTR scenes were really weird for me.
Agreed. Kuma comes across as a good guy just trying to help out, and there is a part where he knows what beastgirls are like (extremely and easily lustful) but knows she loves Anon and is just trying to keep them together.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think this is one of the reasons why Headpat will take combat out in the next game (or at least change it somehow). He has already shared a few times that he isn't satisfied with it.
maybe we can buy a item on the shop with that function, like lupinrose idk

I think he is cool, Sana enters a in heat on a heartbeat after seeing him

Reactions: KingsRaiden
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes