RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
v2023-04-04
N/A
Anyone actually know what's the update asking because I don't want waste my time downloading it just to find out it's just bugs fixes and the real update will happen in another month or so after already waiting a month for some content(happens to often).

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
They're calling you lazy for not knowing the changelog was posted 5 pages ago. I guess they just expect people to read every page in a thread since it's in a post that's virtually impossible to find through the search function or quote skimming because it contains exactly zero relevant terms and you can't see the pic that way.

Here's the post in question.
Here you go my thirsty friends, enjoy.

View attachment 2518904

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
Spoilers (for the people who care)

When Sana gets pregnant from Kumo, Europa say that she struggles to reverse time because she is out of mana, does this mean the next time she gets pregnant we just get a game over? and if that is the case Demon General Anon may be a route (It will not be if Headpat follows the same path as their previous game(they don't have the balls(and if they do they'll just make him die instantly or get killed by Sana's kid(Lol))))

Last edited:

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Spoilers (for the people who care)

When Sana gets pregnant from Kumo, Europa say that she struggles to reverse time because she is out of mana, does this mean the next time she gets pregnant we just get a game over?
You mean it's not because Kuma is a nice Giga Alpha man with semen too strong for Europa ?
1680681488929.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aereon1104

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I like Kuma. Seems like a cool and nice dude. I hope he rails sana in a way it will be engrave on her soul (I don't like Anon)
This is just speculation, but it appears you can get 2 different endings depending on what Sana and Kuma do in the H-Trap

1. You're fast enough to get to Sana before she has sex with Kuma.
2. You're too slow, and she has sex with Kuma.

This gave me two different endings when you leave the orc boss room.
1. You walk into the new place
2. Sorry, Anon (End)

So my guess is that you get an additional scene with Kuma when it has been written and drawn. But it could also be a bug who knows?

Last edited:

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
This is just speculation, but it appears you can get 2 different endings depending on what Sana and Kuma do in the H-Trap

1. You're fast enough to get to Sana before she has sex with Kuma.
2. You're too slow, and she has sex with Kuma.

This gave me two different endings when you leave the orc boss room.
1. You walk into the new place
2. Sorry, Anon (End)

So my guess is that you get an additional scene with Kuma when it has been written and drawn. But it could also be a bug who knows?
Im testing it out right now to see if I get the same cuz I doubt doing a scene will lock you out from continuing

Reactions: Naohashi

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Im testing it out right now to see if I get the same cuz I doubt doing a scene will lock you out from continuing
I don't think It will lock us out from continuing but, my guess is that we will get a scene as we did with that mage guy or that tree scene where we pass out to the werewolf. So he'll steal Sana they'll do the deed and time will reset but there is no scene for it yet.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes