RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
This is just speculation, but it appears you can get 2 different endings depending on what Sana and Kuma do in the H-Trap

1. You're fast enough to get to Sana before she has sex with Kuma.
2. You're too slow, and she has sex with Kuma.

This gave me two different endings when you leave the orc boss room.
1. You walk into the new place
2. Sorry, Anon (End)

So my guess is that you get an additional scene with Kuma when it has been written and drawn. But it could also be a bug who knows?
I never had those options, I went slow on purpose, Kuma ride Sana but after the orc boss I can only choice if go to the next town or go back to the camp normally no "sorry anon" option as you say... just in case I was using the save of the build

Reactions: Naohashi

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
may i ask! how long is the gameplay or how many chapters r there ? also r there only 2 routes either the mc protects his gf or he as deaf as a post ?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
may i ask! how long is the gameplay or how many chapters r there ? also r there only 2 routes either the mc protects his gf or he as deaf as a post ?
Gameplay: not very long if you don't chase the roaming events and focus on the main story you can end it this version in barely less than 2 hours (Now need someone to try a speedrun to confirm if him right or not)

Chapter: 3 with their own monsters, boss, town and a nice partner who give all his energy to help you in your aventure and help Sana to relieve some stress.

Route: So far, it's more like you have only one.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get the gameover event that's suppose to be in the Orc Dungeon? It says there is one in the changelog but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it.

Shadow_Wolfe

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone have a save after entering the dungeon, mine still says it's closed til next update despite having the latest update

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Lucky me i never played the previous update and decided to wait until now, now i have more to play muahahaha

How many new scene are there between this and the previous update?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Is that the gameover event? I thought that was the other full artwork event that was on the changelog since it didn't really lead to a gameover IMO. If it is, then please disregard my previous post.
you must use the attached dev save file, your old save file is not compatible with the update
If you use your old save file, you won't be able to meet the Orc Boss

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
only negative i have for act 3 is that the boss game over event didnt have any sex (that we can see atleast) but act 4s looking good, a town of monsters should make for neat roaming events

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Strip poker, 'healing' some barbarians, some guard playing with her boobs, more to the tent guy scene in act 2 area, and there is a couple more scenes in the plot itself with the barbarian hero + defeat and in battle scenes. That's all the new stuff, did I miss anything?

best scene is with the barbarian hero def, I wish there was more with him post hookup during the split time. Like back at home base. And maybe one with him at the hotel since it seems he stays there?

Reactions: Aereon1104

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I never had those options, I went slow on purpose, Kuma ride Sana but after the orc boss I can only choice if go to the next town or go back to the camp normally no "sorry anon" option as you say... just in case I was using the save of the build
I just redid it and got the same result as yours. I think I mixed up 3 different events my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes