RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I hate these type of bugs, they sneak past me all the time.
Could you tell me what you did before going into the building? Or did you maybe start the game from an old save?
I saw a bunch of these as well on a new save. I have no idea when it started happening but after it did, they never go away. Its not a big problem though, the one were she's taking a bath in the river is funny.

Reactions: allaire

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Could you tell me what you did before going into the building? Or did you maybe start the game from an old save?
Are you planning to do the Slime Boss scene? I saw that scene with nothing but Sana's lines

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
to tell the truth me too encountered that bug, I used the second save with the build, for what concern what I was doing... well, I was just roaming around for the scenes and this are all the duplications I found

Immagine 2023-04-06 162008.png Immagine 2023-04-06 162147.png
Immagine 2023-04-06 162430.png for this one I just moved from first to second with the passage no teleport
Immagine 2023-04-06 162721.png Immagine 2023-04-06 162817.png
for this couple the second wasn't present when I entered

Immagine 2023-04-06 163036.png Immagine 2023-04-06 165033.png
contrary to the other this duplicate is solid and can't walk through

Immagine 2023-04-06 165153.png

aside this duplications here another bug I encountered, during the fight with the orc outside the boss room I had sana like the first pict and the orc grab her but if the orc is killed they stuck together till the end of the fight
Immagine 2023-04-06 163937.png Immagine 2023-04-06 163718.png
anyway, I tampered with the save using saveeditor and only added money and stats for sana and anon

Last edited:

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Okay, thank you! I'll have to do some hunting for the cause of the ghost Sanas then.
The duplicate image with the orc is a weird one, I thought I made sure this can't happen.
I should have all of these issues resolved in the next patch!

Are you planning to do the Slime Boss scene? I saw that scene with nothing but Sana's lines
I am not entirely sure what you mean with "nothing but Sana's lines", you mean some bug occured that removed Garrett?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Okay, thank you! I'll have to do some hunting for the cause of the ghost Sanas then.
The duplicate image with the orc is a weird one, I thought I made sure this can't happen.

I am not entirely sure what you mean with "nothing but Sana's lines", you mean some bug occured that removed Garrett?
I mean there's no H-scene of Sana with Slime Boss?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019

while you wrote the comment I went in the dungeons and found those duplicates in the first and second, for the third I found this as last one
Immagine 2023-04-06 172130.png

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Nope it was the new save file. Many people replied to you already, but I guess I might as well add my saves?
file12 gives me the bug.

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
and this is why sometimes is better start from the beginning, in my case I'll not play a new game from the beginning until is safe just start the fourth city because that would imply that till the orcs is complete and safe

Oct 8, 2019
Not really for what I know.
If not for those here who show an interest for NTR rice and want to play the translate version but don't want to loose 2 hours because slow donwload:
Ser, would perchance thou be willing to shareth thine autotranslator folder? Assuming that thou hast finished this adult product in its entirety

ThatGuy22

Dec 11, 2017
Would be nice to have a few scenes where the MC actually has a clue but is just in denial, like the VIP room or when sana is taken upstairs in the inn. Having him question if thats really her in disbelief but deny it would be good imo

Oct 8, 2019
I was not talking about the game, I was asking if you would be fine with sharing its autotranslate file if you have finished it, since the _AutoGeneratedTranslations file gets filled out as you play, and if someone for whom all of the dialogue had loaded for were to share his own copy then the others would not need to wait a second or more for the translation to pop up

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes