RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
how do you get the swimsuit scene?? also gallery
for the swimsuit you first need the scene in the second town close to the entrance, is the place near the water in the south of the map... after that you need the intraction with the one that sell clothes near the tavern, after that is a random scene.
for the gallery remember that the most recent scenes are not included in it, given that some people still ask where the gallery is possible that you were asking that so the answer is... the gallery is in the first town, is a building with 2 doors and a npc that is between them

Reactions: ibby234

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I hate these type of bugs, they sneak past me all the time.
Could you tell me what you did before going into the building? Or did you maybe start the game from an old save?
You ever thought of starting a discord? keep fans updated plus easy place to report bugs

ibby234

Oct 2, 2021
for the swimsuit you first need the scene in the second town close to the entrance, is the place near the water in the south of the map... after that you need the intraction with the one that sell clothes near the tavern, after that is a random scene.
for the gallery remember that the most recent scenes are not included in it, given that some people still ask where the gallery is possible that you were asking that so the answer is... the gallery is in the first town, is a building with 2 doors and a npc that is between them
thanks

KaitoMori

Dec 24, 2017
does the gallery not contain the enemy scenes for the third act? ive beaten it and none of those scenes are available

EDIT: also do the hidden scenes not show up after you find them?

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Any similar games? I like how the MC is getting NTR'd while the he is roaming around while the game is showing what is happening to the girl on the side screen

View attachment 2524652
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle-girl-and-a-short-escape-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.39240/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle...pe-2-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.70318/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle...pe-3-v2-01-unidentified-flying-monster.80499/

Those 3 are probably the closest i could think of.
You do stuff, while the girl gets shagged in the background

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
of those 3 games I tried the last one but the gallery unlocker is a lie or at least I missed it because in the gallery room and in the MC room there is nothing that unlock all the scenes

arti1

Dec 27, 2020
Opened thread first time,sorry if it was answered already. What is the difference between file here: sana3_404 (279 mb) and one on itch.io page sanadancer_demo(707 mb)?

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Opened thread first time,sorry if it was answered already. What is the difference between file here: sana3_404 (279 mb) and one on itch.io page sanadancer_demo(707 mb)?
the one in itch.io is a demo that ends if I'm not wrong before the second village/place/chapter. sana3_404, if I had to guess, the 3 stands for chapter 3, since it was kind of finished, with some romaing events and etc. to be completed, and the 404 for the date when it was released, april 4th.
basically the sana3_404 is most likely the version you want to download, since it has obviously more content than the demo, unless you want only a little bite and wait till development is finished

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes