RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Is it fair to say that Anon is at his worst so far?
At his lowest, perhaps.

Europa is a jerk of a goddess, most people around him are horny jerks that have no problem fucking Sana behind his back (and some even enjoy it), and Sana herself grows more lustful with every event. In spite of her love for Anon, she's gleefully cheating on him at the higher events.

The weight of the mission, the reboots and Sana's rape is breaking him, little by little.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Europa is a jerk of a goddess, most people around him are horny jerks that have no problem fucking Sana behind his back (and some even enjoy it), and Sana herself grows more lustful with every event. In spite of her love for Anon, she's gleefully cheating on him at the higher events.
Honestly, some roaming scenes just left me wondering. How did this or that scene happen? Why would she do that to a stranger? Well alright, Sana was groped by a bridge guard during the first meeting, makes sense. Why would she service other guards after that? Wish we had some sort of explanation or a dialogue, people luring her somewhere or using blackmail. Or giving her valuables I don't know.
Really made me :unsure:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Honestly, some roaming scenes just left me wondering. How did this or that scene happen? Why would she do that to a stranger? Well alright, Sana was groped by a bridge guard during the first meeting, makes sense. Why would she service other guards after that? Wish we had some sort of explanation or a dialogue, people luring her somewhere or using blackmail. Or giving her valuables I don't know.
Really made me :unsure:
is due to the "corruption"... sana love anon but she is being corrupted by the lewd events that happen to her, thanks to this she become more open, in more than one way, to lewd things that happen to her... think her being molested in the first town, once her corruption is high enough you can unlock her go in a room and a line of people for fuck her, this happened because her corruption make her want more and if normally she don't look for it than when things happen she don't say no

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 8, 2019
Why would she service other guards after that?
The bridge guard threatened her, saying that she matched the suspect they were after but said that he would keep quiet if she kept helping out at the outpost. The other guard she talks with at the gate is just bullshitting her and managed to trick her into fucking him

The guards in the second village are just her being a slut

Crasher995

Jun 28, 2020
What was everyone’s thoughts on chapter 3?
Having just finished act 3, I think it was the best chapter over all. Kuma, out of all the traveling companions so far, has been the best. With the Kuma/Sana scenes being my favorite. (I’m pretty certain it’s Kuma in the free Room event as well).

Kuma/Sans feels the most natural, with Sana almost falling for him on the spot. I’m hoping that he makes an appearance in Act 4.

Anon feels like an idiot. But, I think that’s the point of his actions. Maybe make him more reactionary to future scenarios than have him remain oblivious.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
How did you get this secne?
Randomly happen in the guild building of the first town. Pretty old, it was already here before the update for act 2 if I'm not wrong. (Don't focus on the Sana near the paladin it's a Sana ghost the true is in the left-corner)
Sana had a similar discussion with the two adventurers in Town 2 before she become lewd.

Mar 9, 2021
What was everyone’s thoughts on chapter 3?
Scenes are good as usual, but I'd say the story is taking a more depressing turn. It reminds me of the previous game, Foxy Neighbors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 'lewdness' meter might imply the presence of a 'good end' and there is the time reverse mechanic that seems to be coming into play here and there, but like, MC is getting treated like shit by everyone. Even the god who tells him 'you will sire the hero' is treating him like shit. The only person who isn't treating him poorly is Sana, but she's still hiding her nymphomania from him and distancing herself from him.

...I don't think things are going to come around for him. I guess best we can hope for is that he's at least blissfully unaware of his circumstances.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Scenes are good as usual, but I'd say the story is taking a more depressing turn. It reminds me of the previous game, Foxy Neighbors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 'lewdness' meter might imply the presence of a 'good end' and there is the time reverse mechanic that seems to be coming into play here and there, but like, MC is getting treated like shit by everyone. Even the god who tells him 'you will sire the hero' is treating him like shit. The only person who isn't treating him poorly is Sana, but she's still hiding her nymphomania from him and distancing herself from him.

...I don't think things are going to come around for him. I guess best we can hope for is that he's at least blissfully unaware of his circumstances.
At this point it feels more of a denial stage he is going through. Like he knows but refuses to believe or accept its real and so tries and fails to change things, like his entire reasoning on fighting the orcs. But yea its taking a real depressing turn rn. At best now he and Sana may have a kid, but it feels like it'll be one of those, "Oh, I was wrong, turns out she has the child with someone else after y'all finally have sex, LoL sucks for you" then he dies or sees her having sex with someone else again (refer to chapter 2 scenes) and then offs himself. Either way, it feels that by the end, Sana may not care if Anon dies nor does the Goddess care to truly help him. Best she does is prevent the occasional pregnancy from happening then blame Anon for letting it happen in the first place. Still wanna see how this game will be once its finished though.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
From what we know there will be a good(?), bad and really bad end. I am assuming they will be:
- Anon and Sana live happily ever after, with Anon being unaware of Sana's 'endeavors' (whether she continues or not)
- Anon finds out and lives the rest of his life as a depressed drunk. Maybe he offs himself
- Anon is captured and tortured by the demon lord while being made to watch Sana being railed forever

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If 4 town is the end , i wouldn't be surprised if "The Goddess" is one of "human slave owner" girls , and leading Sana to him as a present .

And yeah this game is more and more depressive

Reactions: Jrar and Aereon1104

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
I played this game and have some questions - why such type of games gets off for some people? I dont mean the NTR part, i mean all this "You dont worth my time, mortal", "i will steal your gf even though you helped me in cave", 'your gf went through orcs roller coaster, i still will rail her above your face" and etc.

Like, where from all this hate comes from? He is not a bad guy, he tries to be a good person. And all that "comedic cliche" is fun, but only at the first half of the story. After that all this repeating hatred towards Anon is unreasonable and strained.

I still wanna know how all of that ends but i think better phrase would be: "I wanna know how much more fucked up situation will happen with Anon at the end".

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Maybe I'm wrong but more the story progress and less I feel the hate again Anon.
For example so far the barbarians give Anon a better treatment than the NPC from the previous town. (Maybe because Sana is more open to take care of their need or because Kuma is a Gigabro who trully want to support Anon like Sana).
I mean except Europa, I don't remember someone trying to mock Anon like the trainer or make him look like a worm who don't deserve to be an aventurer or be with the chocofox in this part.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
From what we know there will be a good(?), bad and really bad end. I am assuming they will be:
- Anon and Sana live happily ever after, with Anon being unaware of Sana's 'endeavors' (whether she continues or not)
- Anon finds out and lives the rest of his life as a depressed drunk. Maybe he offs himself
- Anon is captured and tortured by the demon lord while being made to watch Sana being railed forever
Definitively go for good because like a cute Hellhound say one day
1681203704283.png

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes