RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Definitively go for good
personally dunno how do that, for how I see this the ending, if multiple are present, will be dictated by how much lewd is Sana so:
> Low, Sana and Anon stay together but she ride anything without him know that
> Mid, Sana break with him in a bad way and he go depression
> High,She break with him in a very horrible way to the point that he kill himself OR is killed by someone while she don't care and is get more splashes than a sea rock

but the main problem is this... if we want to see all the scenes then we need to rise corruption but if we want to have a certain ending then we need a way for at least lower it... it would be meaningless reach the end of the game hoping for one ending but obtain another and have to start from the beginning rushing and paying attention for not rise too much the lewd meter.

my opinion in this matter is just put a warning near the end, this way you can have lewd as much one desire and unlock all the events, and make clear that the decision took from that moment onward will decide the ending, for example Sana is kidnapped may end with the options "rush to save her" and "wait for companions", with the first you are reached by them anyway leading to the good ending but with the second you can reach the bad or terrible ending

in the end the problem is still that... we don't know how the her corruption fully work so if there are multiple endings then reach them is a problem that rise from the beginning of the gameplay

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
personally dunno how do that, for how I see this the ending, if multiple are present, will be dictated by how much lewd is Sana so:
> Low, Sana and Anon stay together but she ride anything without him know that
> Mid, Sana break with him in a bad way and he go depression
> High,She break with him in a very horrible way to the point that he kill himself OR is killed by someone while she don't care and is get more splashes than a sea rock

but the main problem is this... if we want to see all the scenes then we need to rise corruption but if we want to have a certain ending then we need a way for at least lower it... it would be meaningless reach the end of the game hoping for one ending but obtain another and have to start from the beginning rushing and paying attention for not rise too much the lewd meter.

my opinion in this matter is just put a warning near the end, this way you can have lewd as much one desire and unlock all the events, and make clear that the decision took from that moment onward will decide the ending, for example Sana is kidnapped may end with the options "rush to save her" and "wait for companions", with the first you are reached by them anyway leading to the good ending but with the second you can reach the bad or terrible ending

in the end the problem is still that... we don't know how the her corruption fully work so if there are multiple endings then reach them is a problem that rise from the beginning of the gameplay
We far from the ending for what I see so I believe they manage to find a way to lead the players on one ending or another. Even if I continue to believe it could be great if we had ending who put Sana with one of our great partners.
And this is how the war to choose between Kuma and Fief started

Where is that pic from?
Burning Soul
1681222210100.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/burning-soul-v0-1-team_oricrow.137526/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
The game is hot, though is misery the main kink here?
I just checked the save that was included with the orc scenario. MC really isn't built for combat and ( especially Goddess) Are exceptionally cruel. It kind of felt like the MC getting stepped on was the main focus.
Is there a gallery viewer?

Reactions: Jrar and Aereon1104

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
The game is hot, though is misery the main kink here?
I just checked the save that was included with the orc scenario. MC really isn't built for combat and ( especially Goddess) Are exceptionally cruel. It kind of felt like the MC getting stepped on was the main focus.
Is there a gallery viewer?
yes there is, but it's not updated to the latest version, still has most of the content though

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly replaying the game for a good ending is not much of an issue, the problem is that the current Main Story pushes for Sana to fuck whatever you come accross, even if you choose the "good" choices: until now the only scene that you can avoid with your own "choices" is the one in the last dungeon, all the others are unskippable.
This makes it easier for Headpat to design scenes for the new Main Story quests, while if you make multiple routes it means you have to make alternate scenes, where maybe vaginal sex at low corruption becomes thights foreplay before Sana says "no" because she's not that horny/corrupt/we, which is honestly something that I'd like, maybe with a clock.
An example for this would be the Inn by the barbarian town: you have limited resources (gold) and you can gain them either by having Sana give her "healing" services to the village or by sleeping in the common room at the ground floor, which will make her corruption go up. So you either put your big boi shirt on and ace the dungeon or her corruption will go up, and it'll be your fault.
I feel like that's corruption done right, not just "advance in the story like a mindless puppet", but it requires double the resources so it's more than understandable if they don't do this.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
From how the story has played out so far, I doubt there is going to be a "good" ending to this. That scene that happens right after the barbarian impregnates Sana after the MC gets knocked out by a werewolf, time seems to revert back to the point where they arrive at that small campsite, but just as the same werewolf attacks the MC, this time he knows its going to happen and blocks the attack, but the wolf gets killed by the barbarian again anyway. I can only assume stuff like this will happen more through the story, only to hype the MC up that he is "getting stronger" but in the end it will be meaningless and continue to downgrade him throughout the story as its already done, or maybe to give players false hope that the MC can improve and change hit fate, I don't know, maybe after playing through the game the first time, MC gets cucked, offs himself and so on, but then gets reincarnated or time gets turned back to the point of him and Sana first arriving but he keeps his experience and all his memories about what happened, so this time around he knows what to do and what not to do, how to stop that bad things from happening and all that jazz, or maybe that's too much wishful thinking, a scene like that just confuses me, its like are you building the MC up just to have a dreadful fall later on, or is there hope behind that scene? I guess we will have to wait and see.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes