RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

arti1

Dec 27, 2020
basically the sana3_404 is most likely the version you want to download, since it has obviously more content than the demo, unless you want only a little bite and wait till development is finished
I was thinking the same way, and thats why i dont understand why the demo is 430 mb heavier

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
I was thinking the same way, and thats why i dont understand why the demo is 430 mb heavier
programer's stuff, you wouldn't understand it, and neither do I xd. If i had to guess, it should be related to optimization of the code (?

EDIT: The thing the guy 2 posts under me said makes way more sense than my uneducated dumbass guess

Last edited:
Reactions: arti1

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
programer's stuff, you wouldn't understand it, and neither do I xd. If i had to guess, it should be related to optimization of the code (?
in truth the main ways for make builds lighter are:
- remove things not used, rpg maker have this bad habit of throw in every build all the standard assets without make difference between what is used and what is not, for this reason every build have huge loads of things that are not needed like music, SE and picts.
- picts of the right size and format, if the picts used in a project are bigger and of a heavy format than everything become a deadweight, especially if the picts are bigger than what you need and you need to resize them inside rpg maker, in that case you resize how they appear but is not like you really resize them and make them lighter

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
How to you get monster sex during battles? I've seen Sana's clothes get ripped off, but I've never seen her get grabbed.
in theory you should spam guards and wait, if is difficult you can just edit a save rising the def of Sana and Anon, if other things are involved I don't know

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes