RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
best scene is with the barbarian hero def, I wish there was more with him post hookup during the split time. Like back at home base. And maybe one with him at the hotel since it seems he stays there?
If you sleep in the cheap room multiple times you get a few different scenes with the barbarian. I don't know if you mean after those or not.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Is there anyway to go back after defeating the boss? I didnt realize I was gonna be stuck away from the town and I didnt do multiple saves I just saved over the first file.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I see a lot of people had trouble trying to play old saves. My bad, I should have included a text file mentioning that old saves brick the game!
I only mentioned it in the substar post.

Strip poker, 'healing' some barbarians, some guard playing with her boobs, more to the tent guy scene in act 2 area, and there is a couple more scenes in the plot itself with the barbarian hero + defeat and in battle scenes. That's all the new stuff, did I miss anything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there any plans to add a futa to the roster of bulls who could steal sana away? I'd like to see some girlcock in this game.
I have some planned for act4, but I'm not entirely sure they truly qualify as futa. We'll see!

anyone know what headpat means by hidden scenes? Does he mean scenes that are hard to trigger or something else? All the scenes I’ve found have been easy to activate
There are currently three types of roaming events:
Regular ones that have no indication and it's just Sana casually talking to NPCs. They only last for 1 area change.
Lewd ones that last for multiple area changes.
Lewd ones that only start when Anon finds Sana and talks to her, it only lasts for 1 area change and you can easily miss it. These are 'hidden' ones and there are only two in the game currently, and I want to add a lot more of them.
They are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like making people run around and look for stuff.

Is there anyway to go back after defeating the boss? I didnt realize I was gonna be stuck away from the town and I didnt do multiple saves I just saved over the first file.
If you leave out the door to the left of the orc boss, there's no going back. The game warns you before you leave!
I'll attach a save file that puts you right at the boss again. If you want to quickly kill him, there's a secret NPC in the top left of the room.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Strip poker, 'healing' some barbarians, some guard playing with her boobs, more to the tent guy scene in act 2 area, and there is a couple more scenes in the plot itself with the barbarian hero + defeat and in battle scenes. That's all the new stuff, did I miss anything?

best scene is with the barbarian hero def, I wish there was more with him post hookup during the split time. Like back at home base. And maybe one with him at the hotel since it seems he stays there?
how do you get the strip poker? what town?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Does this game have a gallery? And does anyone have a walkthrough? Also, where is the questlog in this game? Sometimes I get lost in what I need to do next

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Does this game have a gallery? And does anyone have a walkthrough? Also, where is the questlog in this game? Sometimes I get lost in what I need to do next
Gallery is in first town. Building with two doors by the adventurers guild.
As for walkthrough and quest log, I'm not sure what to tell you. This game is supremely linear. Get to new town. Do the dungeon after talking to NPCs. Kill boss of dungeon. Move to next town. How you can get lost is beyond me.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Any similar games? I like how the MC is getting NTR'd while the he is roaming around while the game is showing what is happening to the girl on the side screen

View attachment 2524652
Not really for what I know.
If not for those here who show an interest for NTR rice and want to play the translate version but don't want to loose 2 hours because slow donwload:

English file from svscomics:
It's english mtld with reipatcher
If someone wants to bother with creating a proper thread feel free to

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Sana said:
Sana ears perked up!
Cute as fuck. I'm not sure I can take all that cute. Please go agead without me comrades...

PS. I can't believe there're no super expensive options to upgrade Sana's armor dress for a meager stat increase.

That's a lot of Sanas... sanas.PNG

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes