RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
nah mc needs his get back he gotta be hung after going through all that imagine you turn this into a revenge game

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
This time it feels like its dragging on for a lot longer than usual or my perception of time is skewed because of the insane heat.
I was concerned if people might start to riot because of the unplanned expansion with the Karl's Mansion sub-area. It delays the completed game by quite a lot but it's more content overall so surely people can't come at me with pitchforks. Surely.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I was concerned if people might start to riot because of the unplanned expansion with the Karl's Mansion sub-area. It delays the completed game by quite a lot but it's more content overall so surely people can't come at me with pitchforks. Surely.
Oh don't worry, this time I assume they already understand this act need more time and work. So except if some here are nothing but immature and impatient goblin unable to wait few weeks I doubt the riot for choco foxy happen.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I have managed to fall behind on the news, I've been on vacation. but too be honest I think that might be good for the chocofox fever so I might try to stay away from this thread a while longer on purpose

Jan 14, 2021
1687803006732.png
"Surely."

Chocussy fever is rising and 30+ degrees celcius aint makin it better.

Do your thing, but hey man, every smol update we get is a way for us to cope in the meantime.
The lack of other H-Game releases is just adding ontop KekW

Jan 14, 2021
Just a real question on the side:

The "Pick up artist" scene has more pictures in the gallery than ingame.

Cmon, incorporate them and give us a bit of dialogue / things MC can hear / whatever.
The scene is TOO good to be held down :)

(Sana alternative ending as Bar slut in Town 2 as spin off game when? ;D)

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
You underestimate the hunger for the Dark Skin kemonomimi girls. Undeserved with only egyptian-based waifus filling the void usually. Please take your time.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes