RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
and then all of you will have to reply here saying "why this scene is bugged" forgetting you are pressing for have a copy of a TEST BUILD and can't wait for a real one

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
and then all of you will have to reply here saying "why this scene is bugged" forgetting you are pressing for have a copy of a TEST BUILD and can't wait for a real one
Personally, I already delete this playtest and wait for the next one if not for the complete act 4 i believe come in... middle November or December. (Yes I know I'm very optimist)

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Personally, I already delete this playtest and wait for the next one if not for the complete act 4 i believe come in... middle November or December. (Yes I know I'm very optimist)
in my case I'll just wait for at least 2 stable builds of chapter 4 before start the game from the beginning, this way I'll have a save that is 100% compatible with no problem about my save be old and bugged

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes